Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Yeah, I was able to check out. Pick up next Friday. Limit of one per account.

I OOP’d a friend over seas earlier this week. He’s more of an Xbox gamer than I am.

Thinking of selling my One X. Is there demand for the old systems during COVID?

There was... but you missed the chance to get good money for it.

Anyway I hit on another S, which I will sell.

Anybody else feels like the series x graphics are close to pc like? Started ac v and it looks crazy

Depends on what GPU is in that PC... I believe they said it was close to the 2080ti. It's definitely better than my PC with its 5 year old 980ti.

My NT fam... :smh:

Story time... long read!

Too long, didn't read recap: bro in law tried to buy a PS5 I had for $40 and two velvet du rags.

Part 1

Okay as I've stated in this thread before about my bum bro in law that is a douche that is always looking for a hookup/handout but never returns the favor.

On to the story... so I had hit on the PS5 back when preorder started and I got it to resell for the Christmas season to help offset the cost of my Xbox Series X, but I didn't hit on the Xbox.

So I keep trying with the Xbox and getting not hits, but luckily and NT'er hooked me up... thanks again iwilwin iwilwin

Now I got the PS5 delivered and have it in my possession and my wife starts blabbing of course and her bro wants the PS5. So as I stated he's a douche and will want it for basically free or say he'll give me what I paid for it and then give me like $100 and then start the excuse BS or try to give me like DVD movies or some crap to make up the $400 difference. Now a lot of people know I have the PS5 for sale and starts with the old trying to get hooked up and they hardly speak to me or ever did sh.. for me.

I know my wife wants me to keep and hold the PS5 for her bro and said she'll buy it from me, but it's a lose/lose because both of our money is together on everything so it's like I'm buying it back from myself to gift his bum ****.

Last week my bro in law told my wife that he'll give me $40 and two velvet du rags to hold it down for him (sort of claim it) because he knew/heard others were reaching out to me and I guess before I hooked someone else up I don't know.

So now I've come to the realization that I'm about to be out $500 for the PS5 and all I'm going to have to show for it is the $40 and the two velvet du rags... whatever I chalk it up to as it being my wife and whatever.

Part 2

Okay... now last week Friday/Saturday I was playing some Halo 3 on my One X (still haven't hooked up the Series X I got from NT'er) and I was just sitting on my couch and thinking about the whole situation and I'm looking at PS5's posted on offerup... mostly $800+ depending on the bundle. So was just messing around and took some pics and posted the PS5 I had just to see what would happen and I priced it way above what others were asking on offerup and it's just for the console (disk version) $1200.

In less than an hour on Saturday morning after posted it I have someone trying to buy it, but I'm not taking it serious because it's priced like $400 higher than others were selling the same thing just the disk console on offerup. I entertain it and the buyer says he's going to the bank and will be coming from Long Island to Queens to buy it. Me still thinking he's BS'ing I'm like whatever.

Dude hits me and says he by the precinct by Austin street in Queens so I'm like F it if I can sell it for $1200 I'm going to see what's good and deal with the BS that comes. I'm nervous because I've never did one of these meetups for resell thing and usually I'm the buyer and I'm thinking dude is going to show up with like $800 and be on some yo that's all I got steez whatever. So me and the wife were getting ready to go to the part of Queens where our families live and she's in the bathroom and I quickly grab the PS5 target box it came in and told her I'll meet her out there and hauled **** to the buyer to sell it.

Meet up with the kid and he's like a shrimp man I mean really young kid and he's nervous as hell because I'm tall and he's like barely 5ft I think but I tried to make him as comfortable as can and he wanted to open the box to make sure it was in there and I told him he can do whatever as long as I have the money and his hands shaking to check the box/system out so I just tell him okay F it I'll break the seals and he can open it. He checks it out and everything is good and the little dude had the straight $1200 cash money :nthat: and I was happy as hell.

Got the money and he took his system and we both high tailed it out of there. I get to South Queens and chill by my parents for a few and she went and chilled with hers too. I make it back to our apartment first and was happy that I got it sold for that much but knew about the BS that was going to come YOLO :lol:

Part 3

So my wife doesn't know I sold it and I'm not saying anything but eventually know I'm going to have to come clean. Now it's Thanksgiving eve and I'm at work and she's like her bro is going to come by and help her prep with the food for Thanksgiving and this dude never does stuff like that so he's was probably coming by to snatch the PS5 before I got home from work and then dip out as he knew my wife (his sister) was going give him it for Xmas and he probably thought he'll just come get it now.

So I get home and I still see him there on my couch when I get home and the apartment is cleaned up as my wife works from home and did so for the holidays. He asks me about where my new Xbox is and I ask my wife and she said it's behind the couch. Then dude asks about the PS5 saying I was fronting that I didn't have it because he didn't see it unless I had it in the bedroom. I figured I would have to tell them eventually so I told them that I sold it on Saturday to some kid on offer up and they both start laughing thinking I'm just hiding it or something and I wouldn't have sold it. I told them I sold it and showed them the sold offer up listing and the mood changes now :smh: They still think I'm just BS'ing but I go in my bag I go to work with and pull out the wad of cash and then they somewhat start believing me but still think I'm messing around.

Dudes whole demeanor changes and he's like tight and salty but trying to hold it in and just is quiet and helps my wife with whatever and I got my towel and went to bathroom (with all my money) and just sit and chill take my dump and shower and took my time. Dude dips out and I know my wife is pissed but she's trying not to express it. So I come out the bathroom ate some things here and there and I was tired so I went to bed and she comes to bed and starts asking me if I really sold it and I said yes. I know she's pissed but she's trying to flip it as I should have told her and the deal could have been bad and something happened and I'm standing my ground. She's trying to come at me for different angles and I'm standing firm and told her that you can't baby this dude forever and he's not your responsibility he's not your child yadda yadda and we rift a little but we both call it a night.

Finale

I usually go into work for Thanksgiving to chill with some of the workers and show gratitude for them being there working on the holidays so she also uses that as an excuse to be mad at me when I know it's really about the PS5. It's whatever...

She still annoyed with me about what I did but I'm just tired of looking out for this dude only for him to take my kindness for granted.

Still haven't hooked up the Series X because I feel that would add insult to injury but I'm about to do that this weekend screw it.

Story time... long read!

Too long, didn't read recap: bro in law tried to buy a PS5 I had for $40 and two velvet du rags.

Part 1

Okay as I've stated in this thread before about my bum bro in law that is a douche that is always looking for a hookup/handout but never returns the favor.

On to the story... so I had hit on the PS5 back when preorder started and I got it to resell for the Christmas season to help offset the cost of my Xbox Series X, but I didn't hit on the Xbox.

So I keep trying with the Xbox and getting not hits, but luckily and NT'er hooked me up... thanks again iwilwin iwilwin

Now I got the PS5 delivered and have it in my possession and my wife starts blabbing of course and her bro wants the PS5. So as I stated he's a douche and will want it for basically free or say he'll give me what I paid for it and then give me like $100 and then start the excuse BS or try to give me like DVD movies or some crap to make up the $400 difference. Now a lot of people know I have the PS5 for sale and starts with the old trying to get hooked up and they hardly speak to me or ever did sh.. for me.

I know my wife wants me to keep and hold the PS5 for her bro and said she'll buy it from me, but it's a lose/lose because both of our money is together on everything so it's like I'm buying it back from myself to gift his bum ****.

Last week my bro in law told my wife that he'll give me $40 and two velvet du rags to hold it down for him (sort of claim it) because he knew/heard others were reaching out to me and I guess before I hooked someone else up I don't know.

So now I've come to the realization that I'm about to be out $500 for the PS5 and all I'm going to have to show for it is the $40 and the two velvet du rags... whatever I chalk it up to as it being my wife and whatever.

Part 2

Okay... now last week Friday/Saturday I was playing some Halo 3 on my One X (still haven't hooked up the Series X I got from NT'er) and I was just sitting on my couch and thinking about the whole situation and I'm looking at PS5's posted on offerup... mostly $800+ depending on the bundle. So was just messing around and took some pics and posted the PS5 I had just to see what would happen and I priced it way above what others were asking on offerup and it's just for the console (disk version) $1200.

In less than an hour on Saturday morning after posted it I have someone trying to buy it, but I'm not taking it serious because it's priced like $400 higher than others were selling the same thing just the disk console on offerup. I entertain it and the buyer says he's going to the bank and will be coming from Long Island to Queens to buy it. Me still thinking he's BS'ing I'm like whatever.

Dude hits me and says he by the precinct by Austin street in Queens so I'm like F it if I can sell it for $1200 I'm going to see what's good and deal with the BS that comes. I'm nervous because I've never did one of these meetups for resell thing and usually I'm the buyer and I'm thinking dude is going to show up with like $800 and be on some yo that's all I got steez whatever. So me and the wife were getting ready to go to the part of Queens where our families live and she's in the bathroom and I quickly grab the PS5 target box it came in and told her I'll meet her out there and hauled **** to the buyer to sell it.

Meet up with the kid and he's like a shrimp man I mean really young kid and he's nervous as hell because I'm tall and he's like barely 5ft I think but I tried to make him as comfortable as can and he wanted to open the box to make sure it was in there and I told him he can do whatever as long as I have the money and his hands shaking to check the box/system out so I just tell him okay F it I'll break the seals and he can open it. He checks it out and everything is good and the little dude had the straight $1200 cash money :nthat: and I was happy as hell.

Got the money and he took his system and we both high tailed it out of there. I get to South Queens and chill by my parents for a few and she went and chilled with hers too. I make it back to our apartment first and was happy that I got it sold for that much but knew about the BS that was going to come YOLO :lol:

Part 3

So my wife doesn't know I sold it and I'm not saying anything but eventually know I'm going to have to come clean. Now it's Thanksgiving eve and I'm at work and she's like her bro is going to come by and help her prep with the food for Thanksgiving and this dude never does stuff like that so he's was probably coming by to snatch the PS5 before I got home from work and then dip out as he knew my wife (his sister) was going give him it for Xmas and he probably thought he'll just come get it now.

So I get home and I still see him there on my couch when I get home and the apartment is cleaned up as my wife works from home and did so for the holidays. He asks me about where my new Xbox is and I ask my wife and she said it's behind the couch. Then dude asks about the PS5 saying I was fronting that I didn't have it because he didn't see it unless I had it in the bedroom. I figured I would have to tell them eventually so I told them that I sold it on Saturday to some kid on offer up and they both start laughing thinking I'm just hiding it or something and I wouldn't have sold it. I told them I sold it and showed them the sold offer up listing and the mood changes now :smh: They still think I'm just BS'ing but I go in my bag I go to work with and pull out the wad of cash and then they somewhat start believing me but still think I'm messing around.

Dudes whole demeanor changes and he's like tight and salty but trying to hold it in and just is quiet and helps my wife with whatever and I got my towel and went to bathroom (with all my money) and just sit and chill take my dump and shower and took my time. Dude dips out and I know my wife is pissed but she's trying not to express it. So I come out the bathroom ate some things here and there and I was tired so I went to bed and she comes to bed and starts asking me if I really sold it and I said yes. I know she's pissed but she's trying to flip it as I should have told her and the deal could have been bad and something happened and I'm standing my ground. She's trying to come at me for different angles and I'm standing firm and told her that you can't baby this dude forever and he's not your responsibility he's not your child yadda yadda and we rift a little but we both call it a night.

Finale

I usually go into work for Thanksgiving to chill with some of the workers and show gratitude for them being there working on the holidays so she also uses that as an excuse to be mad at me when I know it's really about the PS5. It's whatever...

She still annoyed with me about what I did but I'm just tired of looking out for this dude only for him to take my kindness for granted.

Still haven't hooked up the Series X because I feel that would add insult to injury but I'm about to do that this weekend screw it.
I'm glad you didn't sell it to him, my little bro does stuff like that sometimes. He'll watch my daughter or get my car detailed in order to get a way bigger favor from me. I'm glad it ended well for you bro and you came out on top.

Story time... long read!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Finale

tenor.gif

Story time... long read!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Finale

Tell your wife you just came up with $700 and break her off $150

I'm glad you didn't sell it to him, my little bro does stuff like that sometimes. He'll watch my daughter or get my car detailed in order to get a way bigger favor from me. I'm glad it ended well for you bro and you came out on top.

I did come out on top because of all the money I made but came out on the bottom with the wife :smh: Sometimes you can't win brahs.

And he does the same sh.. that you're describing only does nice things when he wants something in return and it's for way more than what he did not trying to nitpick but it's hard to explain.

Tell your wife you just came up with $700 and break her off $150

Both of our money is tied up together so if whatever I have she has :lol:

And I do that because if not the bro in law will drain her dumb **** man. So I watch our bank account like a hawk because dude always needs some favor or something... that filthy F'er makes me sick.

• Sad
Reactions: MVP
I think it might of been nawghty

I remember someone with the NCAA 14 bro in law story when I talked about my douche bro in law :lol:

But nawty was already banned from the sensitive dudes in the PS4/5 thread. That's why I advise you guys not to mess with that thread because those dudes report, report, report any little thing that gets them in their feelings about Playstation. Throw rocks at the glass house and hide their hands type dudes... ol call the laws **** fools :smh:

I OOP’d a friend over seas earlier this week. He’s more of an Xbox gamer than I am.

My girl and I each hit on one. I think this is like the 7th xbox ive gotten

i sold my series x w couple accessories the other day for $200. Prob coulda got 25-50 more, but just wanted the convenient sale.

sold ps4 pro for $225

flipped my one x with a couple of old games for 300$. Later got an offer for 350$ but it was already gone. So yea there is a market let it fly home boi. If you have some old games bundle it in sells faster.

Snagged another series x off bestie. I like how they attempt to combat bots. Walmart should have went app only with a verify step.

even footlocker had a verification step. So many people ate off that.

come on Wally you got the money do it next big drop app only with verification step.

instore pick up only too.

Back
Top Bottom