• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Yea yall may just be delusional lmao.

Like i said, gamepass is cool. Its the only thing i have on xbox besides madden. Vast majority of the games are wack and also available on PS5. PS+ collection is cool as well

Saying PS controller is trash is surely subjective and if you feel that way youd obviously prefer the xbox. But the features of Dualsense cant be denied and ARE a game changer. It shouldnt dictate which system you buy, butalready having both, it definitey influences which system you buy a game for with all else being equal.

the point is 95% of everything is equal on both consoles. So you have to look at the small differences.

have fun with your xbox i guess lol yall got your panties in a bunch. Its pretty clear to me but hey, you do you
You came in the XBOX thread talking about PLAYSTATION is better. What did you expect?

Then you got sonned and decides to throw insults lol go to the PlayStation thread with those childish games BA

Last edited:
You came in the XBOX thread talking about PLAYSTATION is better. What did you expect?

Then you got sonned and decides to throw insults lol got to the PlayStation thread with those childish games BA
I got sonned? Lmao have a seat batman

Like i said i have both. I was just adding to the conversation.

Acceptable, that emulator and all gives the Xbox a clear advantage for your style of gaming. I personally dont go back and play old games, but there are plenty that do.

Forza definitely has had two legs up on Gran Turismo for a while now.
Yeah, it’s the first time in like 15-25 years that I’ve played some of these games. Really didn’t expect this to be a core experience of owning an Xbox when I preordered it a couple months ago!

Acceptable, that emulator and all gives the Xbox a clear advantage for your style of gaming. I personally dont go back and play old games, but there are plenty that do.

Forza definitely has had two legs up on Gran Turismo for a while now.

isnt that cause they make a grand T like every 5 years I could be wrong it’s not an annual installment.

Not with the intention to stretch the console debate, feel the need to reply to the last couple pages.

i own both SeriesX and PS5. Also had a One X and PS4 Pro and so on....

PS5>XSX clearly right now

PS5 has the exclusives with Demons Souls, Spiderman, Sackboy, Astros. Even if these arent your personal preference or you want to criticize them for being a remake, short game, free game, whatever. They are there and theyre all actually pretty damn good. Thats just adding on to the PS4 library which was clearly better and also has GoT, GOW, TLOU, etc.

PS5 controller and its features are not gimmicky and really add to the games. This is the reason i dont want any games on Xbox. Preference on form factor of conrollwe is preference, features are not. Add to that Xbox controller still comes with AA batteries lol.

PS5 has all the official sony accessories such as headset and controller dock. I just bought that BS seriesX dock from MS that only charges one at a time smh.

Gamepass is cool, so is quick resume. But means nothing when the better games and controller are both on PS5 in my opinion.

Trust, i want games to put on my Xbox. Just not seeing it right now.

"Not with the intention to stretch the console debate"
Proceeds to post in the Xbox thread a long post about why you think the Xbox is inferior

:lol: at "sure there are critiques to be made about the game lineup but they are there"
Yeah, it's a remake, a 10 hour dlc game and a game to showcase the controller's features.
For how much y'all throw "GAMES" in our faces, this lineup ain't ****.

"PS5 has all the official sony accessories such as headset and controller dock"
:rofl:

:lol: at calling the controller a "game changer," those locking triggers get old after half an hour/an hour and we turned them off when I was playing at my friends spot. Triggers still soft and weak as hell, something I thought Sony would address this gen.

The biggest game in the world right now is running best on the Series X. 200 games with Gamepass, best racing series (arcade and sim), best shooter experience, best backwards compatibility machine, and the best online and multiplayer services. Exclusives from the 12 studios Microsoft bought incoming.

You might not be seeing it but after having experience with both consoles I am very happy I went Series X over PS5.

Dude's hit you the counter points and your response is "you're delusional" and "your panties are in a bunch"
Do better sport

Last edited:
1607811638783.gif

"Not with the intention to stretch the console debate"
Proceeds to post in the Xbox thread a long post about why you think the Xbox is inferior

:lol: at "sure there are critiques to be made about the game lineup but they are there"
Yeah, it's a remake, a 10 hour dlc game and a game to showcase the controller's features.
For how much y'all throw "GAMES" in our faces, this lineup ain't ****.

"PS5 has all the official sony accessories such as headset and controller dock"
:rofl:

:lol: at calling the controller a "game changer," those locking triggers get old after half an hour/an hour and we turned them off when I was playing at my friends spot. Triggers still soft and weak as hell, something I thought Sony would address this gen.

The biggest game in the world right now is running best on the Series X. 200 games with Gamepass, best racing series (arcade and sim), best shooter experience, and the best online and multiplayer services. Exclusives from the 12 studios Microsoft bought incoming.

You might not be seeing it but after having experience with both consoles I am very happy I went Series X over PS5.

Dude's hit you the counter points and your response is "you're delusional" and "your panties are in a bunch"
Do better sport

E15F27B6-B05D-4021-9B36-14E7E8DDC8C1.gif

Yall really feeling yourselves lmao

ive had every xbox before 99% of yall.... acting like im some kind of xbox hater.

if you dont own both, i dont really care what you have to say. Some of yall have too much skin in the game, its not that serious

30 paragraphs later
I was expecting a civil debate and id love for somebody to actually spell out why xbox series x is better than ps5 right now.

yall got mad and told me you played ps5 at your friends for an hour and posted emojis

i just posted in ps5 thread that i wish i got cyberpunk on series x since it runs better on there.

Nah im good, yall can have it. Yall killed me. Like i said, this convo is better reserved for people with no bias who own both consoles

Back
Top Bottom