Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Activision truly is the worst.

I'll wait till it goes on sale.

So wait you gotta buy this all over again for the series X upgrade?????

314D469D-8460-4F57-A74F-3869356EC465.jpeg

I don't own that version, and they never said anything about needing that version in order to get the next gen upgrade that everyone else provides for free (except Control and NBA 2K).

So after 3 months of constantly checking the target app at random times of the day I finally got one yesterday. I didnt really look into but I think I remember something about not being able to install regular one games on the console? Am I remembering correctly? I should be fine just plugging in my externals right?

You can install anything on the internal solid state, but you can't install the X/S version of games on a regular external HDD. Not sure if they can be installed on an external SSD but probably not.

So after 3 months of constantly checking the target app at random times of the day I finally got one yesterday. I didnt really look into but I think I remember something about not being able to install regular one games on the console? Am I remembering correctly? I should be fine just plugging in my externals right?
You have it a little mixed up.

You can play any/all games from the internal storage.
OG XB1 games can be played from external drives.
Series X/S games cannot be played from external drives. You can store them on externals, but if you wanna play them they need to be internal.

man, Long Dark is fun as hell

I'm doing the Nomad Challenge where you have to survive for 3 days in 15 different locations. After screwing up my first few tries, i finally get it right, survive the first location, pack up all my stuff get moving to the next . I move out at sunrise and a third of the way through a blizzard starts, so I take shelter in a broken down car for a few hours then decide to make my way back to the place I just left until the storm passes, only problem is it's a complete whiteout and I have no map just going off memory from where I came, all my footprints have been snowed over. On the way i get a hypothermia warning but i make my way back to a little shed near where i was staying and start a fire with my last few pieces of wood i finally warm up and the storm is starting to clear off, then i step in the damn fire and burn my feet, but I was able to make it back to my last location and treat my wounds. Slept over night and started my trip again :pimp:

I'm doing the Nomad Challenge where you have to survive for 3 days in 15 different locations. After screwing up my first few tries, i finally get it right, survive the first location, pack up all my stuff get moving to the next . I move out at sunrise and a third of the way through a blizzard starts, so I take shelter in a broken down car for a few hours then decide to make my way back to the place I just left until the storm passes, only problem is it's a complete whiteout and I have no map just going off memory from where I came, all my footprints have been snowed over. On the way i get a hypothermia warning but i make my way back to a little shed near where i was staying and start a fire with my last few pieces of wood i finally warm up and the storm is starting to clear off, then i step in the damn fire and burn my feet, but I was able to make it back to my last location and treat my wounds. Slept over night and started my trip again :pimp:
DL this gonna play it later for sure, it sounds interesting

Still haven’t peeped the medium but have a friend that’s loving it. Saw how they render two worlds simultaneously and it’s pretty wild.
Gamepass got some solid additions today.

What's this game??! Sounds wild

Back
Top Bottom