• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
man, Long Dark is fun as hell

I'm doing the Nomad Challenge where you have to survive for 3 days in 15 different locations. After screwing up my first few tries, i finally get it right, survive the first location, pack up all my stuff get moving to the next . I move out at sunrise and a third of the way through a blizzard starts, so I take shelter in a broken down car for a few hours then decide to make my way back to the place I just left until the storm passes, only problem is it's a complete whiteout and I have no map just going off memory from where I came, all my footprints have been snowed over. On the way i get a hypothermia warning but i make my way back to a little shed near where i was staying and start a fire with my last few pieces of wood i finally warm up and the storm is starting to clear off, then i step in the damn fire and burn my feet, but I was able to make it back to my last location and treat my wounds. Slept over night and started my trip again :pimp:
Man I forgot what thread I was in and was like you did this IN REAL LIFE?! :wow: but I caught on :rofl:

Picked up Modern Warfare from GameFly for $30. Been watching a lot of Twitch streams and Search and Destroy gameplay looked pretty good so decided to give it a chance. Something different from the MCC/H5 shooter.

Hi it's me again, reporting from the brink. I've f***** it again. Trapped in a fishing hut during a blizzard, lost my bed roll so I can't sleep, 1 piece of fire wood left, hours until sunrise, hopefully i can stay alive until them and try to get back to my camp, which is a pretty long walk from here

3-3-2021_9-45-51_PM-xuncyell.png

Hi it's me again, reporting from the brink. I've f***** it again. Trapped in a fishing hut during a blizzard, lost my bed roll so I can't sleep, 1 piece of fire wood left, hours until sunrise, hopefully i can stay alive until them and try to get back to my camp, which is a pretty long walk from here

3-3-2021_9-45-51_PM-xuncyell.png

What game is this?

Let me ask yall a quick question. So I bought the cod cross bundle again the other day. I thought I had everything installed ready to go. I tried to play warzone and apparently I had to install that too for another 94 gigs. Now my poor girls internet took a beating the other day. My internet is faster at home so I was thinking since there's not series x version for war zone I'd be fine downloading it at home then bringing my external over right? I can just copy it on the ssd?

cant wait for Life is strange 3. Loved the first one, Hated the second. This one looks good though.

Also no more episodic episodes which is nice.

Back
Top Bottom