• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Is it really that good? I'm on the fence

If you like Link to the Past era Zelda games with a little bit of difficulty it's a must play, especially for $20.

Might be my favorite game of the year so far. But if you're not into the gameplay style you probably want to avoid it. Story isn't anything crazy but art direction and music is A1 and it can be pretty funny at times.

I actually think CyberPunk is good and it will eventually deliver on all fronts. I know that games should be released when finished but that is clearly a thing of the past.

anyways - when I had it on PS5 I put in about 10 hours and it was really good in terms of story and atmosphere. The gunplay and RPG elements had a lot of potential but clearly needed polishing.

if I had a system that had a disc drive I’d copp that :smh:

Eh... Copped for $5... hadn't used one of my monthly coupons in months.

Thanks.
I’m probably going to do the same. I was gonna grab it on PC but for $5, I’ll wait for the next gen patch and play it that way.

I’m probably going to do the same. I was gonna grab it on PC but for $5, I’ll wait for the next gen patch and play it that way.

I actually wanted to try it with my 2070 vs. next gen console but I've never seen it that cheap for PC.

B2CD8C90-1617-43EB-A81E-32D68FFF77FF.jpeg

You can go fishing in the new Skyrim :nerd:

might have to purchase it for the 5th time :lol:

Back
Top Bottom