Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
There are no AAA exclusives and, traditionally, that's what's moved consoles. There aren't any Xbox games that make you say "I need to own an Xbox to play this game" (this might change in the future, who knows). Playstation has about 10 AAA exclusives (Uncharted, Last of Us, Horizon, God of War, Spiderman, Ratchet and Clank, FF7 remake, Bloodbourne, etc.) such games. This is what I mean when I say that Xbox isn't even trying to compete with Playstation in this way. Microsoft isn't even focusing on Series X and experiences exclusive to Xbox, they're focusing on GamePass
So basically your saying that Xbox games are not worth it. I mean sea of thieves just passed 15 million players. Both Forza horizon 3&4 have 10+ million players. Halo has 10+ and that’s not even counting steam etc

like I get it. People need to console war because they can’t afford multiple consoles and they need to trumpet their choice, but as a non broke gamer I can enjoy everything and feel no need to do that

So basically your saying that Xbox games are not worth it. I mean sea of thieves just passed 15 million players. Both Forza horizon 3&4 have 10+ million players. Halo has 10+ and that’s not even counting steam etc

like I get it. People need to console war because they can’t afford multiple consoles and they need to trumpet their choice, but as a non broke gamer I can enjoy everything and feel no need to do that
I felt the post :pimp:

Kinda funny though because xbox is appealing hard to the "broke" gamer with their approach.

1595633414587.gif

:lol: what makes you think I'm invested in a console war? I'm a man in my 30s with a full-time job, I can buy whichever console or games I want. My post was about how there isn't a console war, the big three all feel different niches and will do so going forward. Like Nintendo did in prior generations, Microsoft is changing their business model.

Microsoft is a trillion-dollar company, they don't need you to come on message boards and defend them this hard.

So basically, Microsoft lost.

I wouldn't say that, they're just changing their business model. PlayStation will be the home of AAA exclusive games and Xbox will be your place for GamePass and "gaming as a service", allowing you to play many more games than you would otherwise.

I mostly game on PC and game pass has help me play some Xbox games on PC. I only have a PS4 now because of the exclusives. I’d be happy for a PS gamepass type thing (first party games day 1) and I’d drop consoles entirely.

20200725_011227.jpg

Back
Top Bottom