Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
MS wants to be able to say that they have the cheapest and the most powerful next gen consoles

Cheapest = Series S
Most Powerful = Series X

Think that $200 console rumor might have some legs now?

Very small changes but that S|X ccontroller is nice. I still haven't bought a controller dedicated to my PC I'll probably grab one just for that. It'll also work on the One X too huh?

Very small changes but that S|X ccontroller is nice. I still haven't bought a controller dedicated to my PC I'll probably grab one just for that. It'll also work on the One X too huh?

It should. The original One controllers are going to be fully compatible with the new consoles so I don't see why not.

MS and Sony are messed up for not willing to pay for the patent to put paddles on all their controllers.
It's probably not worth the cost. I don't think your average gamer wants to pay more for that feature. I know a lot of "pro" gamers use them but those guys are in a different league. Besides once people realize that they're still trash at their favorite game and the paddle don't help them, they'll be even more pissed :lol:

It's probably not worth the cost. I don't think your average gamer wants to pay more for that feature. I know a lot of "pro" gamers use them but those guys are in a different league. Besides once people realize that they're still trash at their favorite game and the paddle don't help them, they'll be even more pissed :lol:
I don't see the upside of paddles for them to be used as they are right now. Basically to keep you hands on the thumbsticks

I see their upside as being able to add new gameplay features smoothly. You can have more complex shooting and melee systems if there were more buttons.

In the Halo Infinite demo, it showed that equipment pickups that up the same slot as a permanent upgrade like the grapple. If there were extra buttons, that would not have to be the case.

You can use them in RPG to navigate menus and select powers.

I sincerely think that lack of extra buttons is holding back game design.

Plus a bulk patent would not they that expensive. And extra $5 or so per controller would not break folk.

Last edited:
I didn’t know the one controllers will be compatible with the series X. I need a new controller, my left thumb stick is done. I can barely click it when I need to sprint. I hope the Series X controllers can handle more use than the ones. My 360 controllers were great.

Halo Infinite delayed until 2021

This was for the best. Having people crunch while at home, during a pandemic, all to appease a set of gamers that will shade them constantly if anything is missing, and bad faith Sony fanboys that are waiting to signal boost any and all criticism, was not optimal.

I say delay this thing a whole year, and make sure the game is ready to shine

This was for the best. Having people crunch while at home, during a pandemic, all to appease a set of gamers that will shade them constantly if anything is missing, and bad faith Sony fanboys that are waiting to signal boost any and all criticism, was not optimal.

I say delay this thing a whole year, and make sure the game is ready to shine
People also act like everything this fal doesn’t have a chance of being delayed

Well that sucks. Don't know what there is to be a system seller now.

Back
Top Bottom