Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Oh but Cyberpunk 2077 and Gamepass will kind of make up for Halo's Infinite's delay for the XSX and XSS launch:

giphy.gif

Meanwhile.....

Not surprised hearing the rumors of PS5 might have issues for 3rd party devs hitting 4K 60 FPS or optimizing games for it compared to XSX. I mean come on Microsoft and XSX has been catching a lot of bad press recently and that competition is relying on the usual 3rd party devs which ties into them pouring money and having strong relationships with those 3rd party devs and Gamepass

At least Cyberpunk will be able to run on XSX. All this exclusive trash talk for the PS5 only to be capable of playing its exclusives :lol:

Lazlow left Rockstar. Him and Houser both gone now |l
Really sucks they just stopped putting out games as frequently. Literally everything they've made is at the worst "very solid," even the table tennis game.

COD doin weird stuff..

Yea.

It’s getting real fortnite on Warzone. I’m still enjoying it but I’m waiting for the new/current Battlefield. I’m all for some run around here and there but I like it being more realistic. Tactics, squad work, etc.

Yea.

It’s getting real fortnite on Warzone. I’m still enjoying it but I’m waiting for the new/current Battlefield. I’m all for some run around here and there but I like it being more realistic. Tactics, squad work, etc.

I play Apex pretty regularly and there's word of the new season introducing "crafting" and I'm really curious what that means because I really don't want the core gameplay to change.

I play Apex pretty regularly and there's word of the new season introducing "crafting" and I'm really curious what that means because I really don't want the core gameplay to change.

I’ve never given Apex a try, don’t know if I’d like it though

Played fortnite a couple times but couldn’t stand the cartoon nature of it. Only cartoon like style I ever liked was Conner.

Let me know what you think, could always give it a shot at some point.

I’ve never given Apex a try, don’t know if I’d like it though

Played fortnite a couple times but couldn’t stand the cartoon nature of it. Only cartoon like style I ever liked was Conner.

Let me know what you think, could always give it a shot at some point.

Yeah, Fortnite wasn't for me. Haven't heard of Conner, I'll have to check that out.
Apex is like Overwatch meets Titanfall in a Battle Royale scenario. I personally love the gunplay and being able to pick characters with different abilities/perks and strategizing with who your teammates have.

They need a Lore team that can bounce from TV to games. I know they have a Halo Bible. Hire some of these Halo nerds for that job.

Sorry but that article seems kind of BS. 343 had a dedicated media team for the show, and the dude that "leaked" they were considering shipping the game in part, got which part they wanted to delay wrong.

Outsourcing hurting the game :lol: Most AAA include tons of outsourcing. Maybe if they were dumb enough to outsource their game design and engineering maybe.

It just sounds like the situation with Infinite is a ton dev hurdles compounding on one another, then Covid ****ing them up at the end.

Nah y’all had the time to get it together it was suppose to launch with the new gen. They trash for flopping this.

Sorry but that article seems kind of BS. 343 had a dedicated media team for the show, and the dude that "leaked" they were considering shipping the game in part, got which part they wanted to delay wrong.

Outsourcing hurting the game :lol: Most AAA include tons of outsourcing. Maybe if they were dumb enough to outsource their game design and engineering maybe.

It just sounds like the situation with Infinite is a ton dev hurdles compounding on one another, then Covid ****ing them up at the end.
Yeah I've been reading about it on Reset and how the Community manager came out and said something to debunk the shipping part. Outsourcing is standard but I'm hear that's not the problem. The problem is that management communication with the outsourcing team was poor leading to issues.
One of the challenges of building Halo Infinite is that a significant portion of the game is being outsourced to third-party contractors. This is not all that unusual but the coordination between the many different companies contributing to Infinite has been rough, at best. One person familiar with the company’s plans indicated that they believed the out-sourcing for Infinite was at a ratio higher than a typical studio undertakes during development which has caused significant headaches for cross-development collaboration.

That directly from the article. Won't ever know if that's true or not

Back
Top Bottom