Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Yeah I've been reading about it on Reset and how the Community manager came out and said something to debunk the shipping part. Outsourcing is standard but I'm hear that's not the problem. The problem is that management communication with the outsourcing team was poor leading to issues.

That directly from the article. Won't ever know if that's true or not
Yeah, if the problem is with outsourcing, it is with management ****ing up and not coordinating it properly.

^^ Its still in Alpha.

final_5f41ed30420f100015de18a9_593134.gif

Just finished up Assassins Creed Origins. Can't believe it took me this long to play that game. Loved everything about it. Currently going through Assassins Creed Odyssey and it seems like a step back from Origins, but it's still fun.

Plan on making NBA 2K21 & Watch Dogs Legion the last games I pick up for the One.

Why does it look like that?

I'm curious to see how thing works out. It seems like a fantastic idea.

Great price

If that is the real price then yeah good price.

Not a fan of how the console looks though if that's really the design.

Wasn't planning on getting a series S anyway and was gunning for the series X from the beginning.

All the new designs are trash compared to the One X though. Not a fan of how PS5 looks at all either. Best looking console for this gen in my opinion is the Series X.

Depending on how much I get for trade in value for my One X I might wait until Halo Infinite drops. If the Series X is $400 and they giving me like $200 towards a trade in then I'll be an early adopter

Back
Top Bottom