Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Finally got one on Xbox but this is gonna stress me out until I can pick it up next Friday. I'm expecting every e-mail I get to be a cancellation e-mail or something dumb:lol:

Finally got one on Xbox but this is gonna stress me out until I can pick it up next Friday. I'm expecting every e-mail I get to be a cancellation e-mail or something dumb:lol:
I know the feeling since launch i was checking the target app every morning. Then in feb I finally hit and all day I was worried they would cancel or something would happen. So I know that feeling

1637344302404.png

i gotta step my game up lol but only got 12 games in and 11 of them were ranked

so whats next ? is there a plat VI ? or do i goto diamond after 1

Just picked up Vanguard. Gonna be on tonight with my brother and a friend if anyone wants to party up.

1637344302404.png

i gotta step my game up lol but only got 12 games in and 11 of them were ranked

so whats next ? is there a plat VI ? or do i goto diamond after 1
Each rank has 6 tiers.
Bronze
Silver
Gold
Diamond
Onyx

So you’ll hit Plat 6 and then Diamond 1

So I know a lot of y’all not feeling Halo but bias aside, y’all think this Halo will be around for a while?

I don’t think any game is around for more than a year and that’s pushing it. Things just don’t work that way anymore

This is pretty spot on

game cycles just dont last much anymore.. always gonna be that new BR or new MP game that drops

This is pretty spot on

game cycles just dont last much anymore.. always gonna be that new BR or new MP game that drops
That’ll be the only thing to prolong it. Complete revamps monthly is the only thing making these games last. Putting in the wretch time is gone. People wasn’t easy access, easy wins, and a new game

Campaign for Infinite is reportedly really good. Multiplayer is trash, but that was expected.

Man I really miss single player DLC. None of this live service crap.

whats trash about the MP exactly

i haven't done research of what people don't like but the games i played it felt really smooth and enjoyable IMO

whats trash about the MP exactly

i haven't done research of what people don't like but the games i played it felt really smooth and enjoyable IMO

Sprint ruined Halo. I know it's been said a million times and people are gonna roll their eyes at that comment, but it's true for a lot of us old heads.

Know what, I probably will keep giving this game a chance for a little while and try to like it. I'm just a sucker for punishment.

Yea I booted up MCC and dropped it as soon as I couldn’t sprint, some stuff needs to stay in the past :lol:

Lots of new things are “here to stay”. Funny thing is those games get tossed after a month 🤷🏽‍♂️. Wish those were here to stay

This is pretty spot on

I don’t think any game is around for more than a year and that’s pushing it. Things just don’t work that way anymore

eh don't agree with this. You make a good enough game and it will last. Bf1 still had plenty of players earlier this year.

Overwatch is STILL thriving.

Apex has been going for what 2/3 years? That's just top of my head.

Back
Top Bottom