OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

So I need y'all to keep it 100, what's this album sounding like? Because I see a lot of y'all bashing it, but Twitter and some other sites are praising it.

I like what I heard sonically but you could still ask for a lot more in terms of rapping and content. There were a couple quotables though and we only heard snippets so I still need to reserve full judgment. The features and production seem to be on point though.

Last edited:
Did anyone somehow record the stream? Wanna watch it & judge everything myself. Its too love vs hate in here & barely any ppl in the middle ground

Wayyyy closer to MBDTF, possibly better

I respect your opinion but c'mon bruh..u reaching... What I listened to on the stream today was not even close to Mbdtf...in fact it wasn't even half as good and not even as good as Yeezus....I'm praying that what I listened to is not the final version of the album

Wolves snl>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the yeezy3 premier version

Last edited:
I like what I heard sonically but you could still ask for a lot more in terms of rapping and content. There were a couple quotables though and we only heard snippets so I still need to reserve full judgment. The features and production seem to be on point all in all.

That's fair. I'm coming into this with no expectations, especially now that I see he took off No More Parties.

I respect your opinion but c'mon bruh..u reaching... What I listened to on the stream today was not even close to Mbdtf...in fact it wasn't even half as good and not even as good as Yeezus....I'm praying that what I listened to is not the final version of the album

Wolves snl>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the yeezy3 premier version

Impossible.

If you like Kanye production then this album is DEF for you, cuz its really good. Its not a cohesive sound like MBDTF but more of a beautiful sampler of his abilities think Late Registration / Graduation era. Lyrics are debatable (ill let y'all decide cuz what i may think is cool you might not, and vice versa) but the music is not.

Especially feeling the Swizzy / Rihanna track... got a great feeling to it.

And Highlights has a similar drum pattern to Stronger and will be played all spring into summer... i JUST HATE the ray j line, just stop reheating the old beef. but the blac chyna and rob line is comical as well as the equinox line...

Last edited:
Speaker test, production is on point for the most part, lyrics are still basura, keeping Fade, Real Friends, Freestyle 4, Highlights, and Wolves even though this version is wack. Rest is going to the recycle bin.

nthat.gif

Didn't get to watch the stream... So ready for the album though 

So I need y'all to keep it 100, what's this album sounding like? Because I see a lot of y'all bashing it, but Twitter and some other sites are praising it.
Basically a way more accessible Yeezus

Blood On The Leaves 10x over

Kanye's version of trap

Back
Top Bottom