OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

idc about lame *** NT opinions anymore

Kanye album dope

Travis Scott is dope
Young Thug is dope

that new song by DESIIGNER - PANDA is dope

its usually the cats who wear NT Denim who the wackest but wanna wear Yeezy sneakers all day, ******* clowns

im out

Why are you upset?

Fif, LO, Bruce. Queens was def in the building.

Last edited:
Just heard the stream on repeat, idc joint is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] need need need this to come out tonight/tomorrow morning so I could cruise around Manhattan at 7am playing this at obnoxious levels getting white folks mad

Last edited:
Lil Kim was one person over in the same row. Lamar Odom there? He's fine now?

Kanye really wore that shirt?

nobody pointed out that these are lyrics yet..........

"i just ****** this model and she just bleached her ******* and i get bleach on my tshirt imma feel like an *******"

laugh.gif
mean.gif

Just heard the stream on repeat, idc joint is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] need need need this to come out tonight/tomorrow morning so I could cruise around Manhattan at 7am playing this at obnoxious levels getting white folks mad

You act like you're playing Public Enemy. He's married to a Kardashian.

There's absolutely nothing menacing or threatening about Kanye West.

Last edited:
???

This couldn't be farther from the truth. What you took away from the album was trap? Lmao
Most of the drums and song structure.

I make beats myself though so the word "trap" probably means two different things to me and you.

Beats on here are hard.

Isn't the phrase NT Denim outdated? I feel like more than half of NT wears joggers, yoga pants and nut huggers now.

nah you still got plenty lames who do

F this forum real talk

anybody who is going to the concert in NYC in June hit my inbox or IG if you know it

drinks on me

i quit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom