OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

That video game reveal was a major cringe moment
Yeah it's like it's his mom so it's a sore spot for him obviously.

But that **** looked like some Playstation 1 ****. Which is still probably hard to make for someone like Kanye who ain't really ever did no type of **** like that before but still. I can see why video game companies would look at him crazy. 

What would the plot even be?

Maybe it would be a cool app or something on his site but a fullfledged console game?

lmao i turned off the stream after All Day, but im just now watching the replay.

The models said eff it and turned it into a lit party in the middle of MSG. Thats hella dope haha

oh and the album is good money. 10/10 would listen to again, minus those trash Ray J bars

Last edited:
Chance stole the show on Ultra Light even tho i hate him. This 2nd song cool so far, Ye rapping aint all that so far but he really is letting the do all the work on some trap cloud rapper ish :lol:

And this Panda song is still TRASH, i aint copping if that jawn on there forreal

Last edited:
lmao i turned off the stream after All Day, but im just now watching the replay.

The models said eff it and turned it into a lit party in the middle of MSG. Thats hella dope haha

oh and the album is good money. 10/10 would listen to again, minus those trash Ray J bars

Where the replay at? Just listening to the audio

Man this is disappointing. I dont think i had all the songs cuz i aint hear the Facts remix or anything but from what i did hear :smh:

How do go from No More Parties to this? Man imma reserve my full judgement til i hear the full CDQ version of this album but this aint nowhere near MBDTF. Not even Yeezus smh

Well at least i still got Curren$y dropping on the 14th :smokin

Last edited:
making my own playlist at this point
Ultra Light Beams
Freestyle 4
FML
No More Parties in LA
Famous
Fade
All Day
Real Friends
Original Wolves

I dont really trust nt opinions all that much :lol:. If twitter people praising it, ima rock with that.

I dont really trust nt opinions all that much :lol:. If twitter people praising it, ima rock with that.

Honestly just wait til the CDQ drops to form a real opinion on it but that Live Rip version I just heard was disappointing. Ultra Beam Lights was dope & sounded like a great intro and then the wheels fall off pretty quickly afterwards. Also the SNL version of Wolves was way better than this one...

idc about lame *** NT opinions anymore

Kanye album dope

Travis Scott is dope
Young Thug is dope

that new song by DESIIGNER - PANDA is dope

its usually the cats who wear NT Denim who the wackest but wanna wear Yeezy sneakers all day, ******* clowns

im out

Back
Top Bottom