OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Wore my chaos today and I love them. I went up a half size compared to my normal size and they work great for me. Definitely a narrow fit. People have saidthey don't like them with jeans but IMO these are GREAT with jeans.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Some ppl can or can't pull it off. If ur stating that they don't look good with denim.... Then obviously you don't know how to pull em off. That simple. Timbs and sweats is not a look that ppl try to pull off. It's more of a comfort thing in my opinion. Which I think is stupid.

Imo, no one can pull it off no matter what jeans they are.

If you are in middle school or elementry school hoop sneaks or athletic sneaks is ok to wear with jeans. When you become older your fashion sense alsomatures. There are a few older Jordans that look decent with jeans, but most of his shoes are an exception because they were styled differently. Basketballshoes now days are completely different and look horrible with jeans. Besides kids, who rocks hoop shoes out to social events anyways?

hey beezies... people are bound to have different opinions.. that's what makes the world NOT boring....

In my opinion, the shoes look good with jeans, but I wouldn't wear them with jeans myself.

RunningFishy wrote
I don't feel the same. When I buy shoes I want them to fit comfortable from the get go. Shoes are not cars, they don't need to be broken in for preservation of seals, gaskets, etc.. These ain't Fruit of the Looms. Some shoes are stiff by design, not by wear and tear. There is obviously a difference there and most are confused with it. Broken in shoes should be comfortable, but brand new shoes should be just the same. Why would you buy something that ain't your size, expecting wear and tear to 'suit' you? Makes no sense to me.

If a pair of shoes out of the box hurts you, why buy them? Then again, people claim they can wear a range of sizes.

That's just me. But just for the record, I think comprehension tells us that broken into means they don't care if they get them dirty, not if they fit comfy or not. LOL =)

I have almost 12 pairs of hoop sneaks in the past 5 years that I've bought. Only the V's felt like I've worn them before even though they werenew. Could it be because they are so light have basically no weight to the shoe? I don't know. My Penny IV's were the most comfortable shoe to date,but even they needed to be broken into.

AF1's, Tim's etc. all stiff when you first buy them. This really isn't that hard to understand about shoes. It has nothing to do with the sizing. After you wear them numerous times it feels completely different from when you first bought them because they are broken into.

does anyone know when the official release date is for the away game shoe i saw the footlocker website says the 16 jan. but a store in south texas says thatthey will start sellin them on the 9th of jan.

Originally Posted by peezy921

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Where can I get a shirt like this? No Kobe face or name, non of that d-riding stuff. Just a Shozoko logo?
kobe_bryant_lil_wayne.jpg

This was
laugh.gif
to me. None of that d-riding stuff, just the logo that represents the guy.
laugh.gif
the irony, right?
laugh.gif

I dont see how its irony. I like Jordan Brand stuff but I dont wanna wear another mans face on my clothing. like this
51gLBGKh8lL._AA280_.jpg

Gimme something like this

259319-010.jpg

or this
IMG_5488.jpg

Logos arent neccesarily d-riding. Some of y'all like products like Livestrong, Tommy Hilfiger, Armani etc but you dont want their damn face on your shirtthats sorta tacky.

A footlocker employee said the bruce lee's release at the end of the month. Not sure on how accurate that is since some FTL employees don't knowmuch....

Originally Posted by peezy921

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Where can I get a shirt like this? No Kobe face or name, non of that d-riding stuff. Just a Shozoko logo?
kobe_bryant_lil_wayne.jpg

This was
laugh.gif
to me. None of that d-riding stuff, just the logo that represents the guy.
laugh.gif
the irony, right?
laugh.gif

I dont see how its irony. I like Jordan Brand stuff but I dont wanna wear another mans face on my clothing. like this
51gLBGKh8lL._AA280_.jpg

Gimme something like this

259319-010.jpg

or this
IMG_5488.jpg

Logos arent neccesarily d-riding. Some of y'all like products like Livestrong, Tommy Hilfiger, Armani etc but you dont want their damn face on your shirt thats sorta tacky.
Logos, faces, blah blah...honestly, wear what you want to wear. I just don't consider calling those that you find tacky to be a"D-rider" but you're probably going to wear a pair of the man's shoes with the man's logo and walk around calling people a D-rider. that,to me, is the irony.

just cancelled two 10.5s Chaos through Eastbay which are on backorder. If you want them, call them and see if you can order through the phone!

so i suppose ppl wearing shirts with artists' faces on them is considered d-riding? how about bob marley shirts? lol

Originally Posted by kob8

A footlocker employee said the bruce lee's release at the end of the month. Not sure on how accurate that is since some most FTL employees don't know much....
*fixed

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Lebron= best athlete in the world
Kobe= best basketball player in the world

Best athlete! Are you serious!!!! come on! Best at what? being a poor sport!!

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

so i suppose ppl wearing shirts with artists' faces on them is considered d-riding? how about bob marley shirts? lol
People are childish...Let them think what they want...Cuz either way, their opinion should have no affect on how you dress...Not directed at youfully.

Originally Posted by GZA73

I'm a huge kobe fan but thats true. Lebron James is probably the most athletic person to ever be in the NBA

name one better... and dont give me no swimmer, golf player, or UFC fighter either.

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

People are childish...Let them think what they want...Cuz either way, their opinion should have no affect on how you dress...Not directed at you fully.

yeah, i gotchu. not sweating something that isn't even an issue lol. haters gonna hate!

name one better... and dont give me no swimmer, golf player, or UFC fighter either.

Brian Clay.... Lebron is most athletic 6'8" basketball player I have ever seen.

Get back to the shoes please.....

Cant everybody just keep to yourself your opinion about Kobe Vs lebron people can fight over it forever
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom