OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by abstractability

ANYWAYS... so how 'bout dem Dark Knights on 2/20? excited anyone?

I am i heard also the bruce lee's are dropping Jan 16 i hope so i want those more

I'm def excited for the DKs. I just hope they drop on eastbay so I can use gift cards.

^^ alot people are still waiting for orders for the chaos hopefully that dont happen again
grin.gif

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by never wear them

shaqrules wrote:

i'm a lebron fan...what is that supposed to mean?

cmon now.... dont front like if you dont know what that means.... either you hate Kobe or like him.... if you hate em... who do you prefer?.... lol

I like kobe and lebron you can like both if you put it that way
grin.gif
Sorry double post

well imo I can't like both. It's like saying I like the Lakers and any western conf team especially Kings, Suns, Spurs etc. LeBron sucks! He can join the Barkley & Malone club!

dang Gza... thats harsh.

Lebron is good... No Doubt.... He may not have the moves, the shot, the look/swagger, and the etc... that Kobe has.... but he is good.

the day Lebron scores 82, 13 3pters, have numerous 50+ point games, and over 100+ games of 40+ points, 4 rings, final mvp, 62 points in 3 quarters.... killerfadeaway, killer shot, his amazing footwork, and juke moves... then ill be like....
eyes.gif
but Kobe is in his 2nd prime... He'll never be the beast that he once was back when he was #8 but he is still the best in the league... he has5, maybe 6 years left in him... no doubt he will not get 2 more rings to tie MJ... and if he gets 7.... oh lordy lordy......

edit* sorry, back to the shoes.

Alright I'll stop, I just don't see putting LeBron in the same class as Kobe or MJ. He can put up Temco stats but never win one.

Sorry. Still smh at all the LeBrons fans talking smack after Xmas day game on Twitter. Anyways hope all our Eastbay orders go thru.

Originally Posted by abstractability

ANYWAYS... so how 'bout dem Dark Knights on 2/20? excited anyone?

im hoping it stays on that date, thats the day before my birthday, would make a great gift since this is the one c/w i want more than any other

Originally Posted by GZA73

well imo I can't like both. It's like saying I like the Lakers and any western conf team especially Kings, Suns, Spurs etc.
I agree. My hatred of Kobe actually began because of me being such a Kings fan. I can respect him as a great player, but I will never like him

Just to throw it out there, i dont like Kobe, i sure as hell respect him, but dont like him. Doesnt mean i dont like his shoes. Always liked them, but neverenough to have me by them, until now.
BTW, right now Kobe>Bron
And i like LeBron

Also any clothing to match the Chaos? I kinda dont want to rock a shirt that reps LA
grin.gif

Dont wanna turn this thread into a Kobe vs Lebron...

But IMO, I do feel that Kobe's shoes are better ....

I just got mine Dark Knights and inlines, released in Beijing today. Don't know how to post pics. Anybody willing to help me?

when did this become a kobe vs lebron thread???

anyways..

loving the bruce lees and dark knights...and eastbay..smh..

couldn't wait for eastbay any longer, love them! and size wise, whatever size you wear for the IVs, you will want to get the same size for the V. overall alittle more stiff than the IVs, little tighter, and noticeably lower feel.
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

Back
Top Bottom