OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

laugh.gif
@ how this thread turned into a Kobe > LeBron Thread.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

^ dark knights over bruce lee's? damn my dude....not gonna lie, but you're in the minority i believe.

No he's not, I prefer the DK's also

Can't wait until they drop

^ #@$.. that came unexpected lol. replace the pink with black and those would've been my ID's..

Originally Posted by kobehead

Happy New Year!

ZKV in Pink available on eastbay...
2rcle1d.jpg

replace the sole with a clear sole

midsole - white

upper - black

swoosh - white

sock liner - pink

laces - pink or black

= Kobeezy ZK5

9.5, 10, 11.5, 13, 14 are up on Eastbay right now. I was able to add 11.5 to my cart but I removed it.

to those who have canceled their eastbay order, do i have to call them or something? can't find info on canceling on the site? any info would beappreciated.

^ thanks man. appreciate it. yeah, saw the price tag of 150, and now that grape jacket doesn't look as good anymore. don't get me wrong, it's notthe price, well it might be, but i think i actually like the black based one better, a lot cleaner imo. i don't think i can wear grape/aqua based coloredjackets anymore, it just....isn't me anymore.
ohwell.gif
. but that black based one....
eek.gif
. just wait until i get my money right.

Originally Posted by Kendogg05

I just got mine Dark Knights and inlines, released in Beijing today. Don't know how to post pics. Anybody willing to help me?
post em up, upload to photobucket and then insert into message, thats what i do

wanted to share with kobe fam on here, lakersstore.com coupon code 25% off. works on everything, even nike shirts (usually excluded). got myself the black mvpkobe nike shirt.

code = nydlal10

ONLY WORKS TODAY, 1/1/10. expires tomorrow. hope someone finds use of this.

kendogg05,

you could use imageshack.us then copy the forum code and paste it when you reply...

laugh.gif
Don't the sellers on Ebay know that the Chaos Kobe V can be had pretty easy in stores? Some of the price they set on Ebay are ridiculous.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Where can I get a shirt like this? No Kobe face or name, non of that d-riding stuff. Just a Shozoko logo?
kobe_bryant_lil_wayne.jpg

This was
laugh.gif
to me. None of that d-riding stuff, just the logo that represents the guy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Where can I get a shirt like this? No Kobe face or name, non of that d-riding stuff. Just a Shozoko logo?
kobe_bryant_lil_wayne.jpg

This was
laugh.gif
to me. None of that d-riding stuff, just the logo that represents the guy.
laugh.gif
the irony, right?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Good thing the DK's are releasing on 2/20...still have time to rack up some cash...
Word, and I need time to decide if I want them or not. A little too plain, but I really want to pair them with my Chaos'. I really want theBruce Lee's too.

Back
Top Bottom