OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by youngmar

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Originally Posted by youngmar

Originally Posted by drchipinski

I received my Chaos from NDC this morning...and they fit much snugger than the IV's. (although I had my NIKE basketball socks on)

You may be the only one who felt this. Did you get a smaller size or somethin? The V's feel "broken" into straight out the box. I had two different pair of IV's and they were both so tight around the toe and mid foot area, but they did break in though.

I can't speak for others, but I don't get what this whole 'broken' into means. Broken into means your shoe was the incorrect size. Broken into means your shoes have been worn enough and it's time for a new pair.

No one should ever buy shoes expecting it to comfort out later with stretching. I would say for people to use Dunks as a guage for these shoes. The IVs are pretty good and have held up extremely well. I hope the KOBE Vs do deliver though. It's been a great while and I hope to scoop up 3-4 pairs of them colorways.
You don't get all this broken into stuff? lol. 99 percent of shoes need to be "broken" into in order to feel comfortable. All shoes are naturally stiff when you first buy them. The IV's were REALLY stiff, but the V's feel like I've worn them 30 times even though it was straight out the box. I'm hoping this is a good thing. Time will tell if if they become loosy goosy after I hoop in them 30 times.
I don't feel the same. When I buy shoes I want them to fit comfortable from the get go. Shoes are not cars, they don't need to be brokenin for preservation of seals, gaskets, etc.. These ain't Fruit of the Looms. Some shoes are stiff by design, not by wear and tear. There is obviously adifference there and most are confused with it. Broken in shoes should be comfortable, but brand new shoes should be just the same. Why would you buysomething that ain't your size, expecting wear and tear to 'suit' you? Makes no sense to me.

If a pair of shoes out of the box hurts you, why buy them? Then again, people claim they can wear a range of sizes.

That's just me. But just for the record, I think comprehension tells us that broken into means they don't care if they get them dirty, not if they fitcomfy or not. LOL =)

^ seriously??!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! what was the point of this post other than to raise your post count and categorize yourself as a DB?

Originally Posted by richyung412

eyes.gif

anybody feeling like these are even hella tighter than the iv's? i think i might have to go .5 size up from my iv's....

Originally Posted by shaqrules

i'm a lebron fan...what is that supposed to mean?

cmon now.... dont front like if you dont know what that means.... either you hate Kobe or like him.... if you hate em... who do you prefer?.... lol

im a lebron fan btw

Originally Posted by never wear them

cmon now.... dont front like if you dont know what that means.... either you hate Kobe or like him.... if you hate em... who do you prefer?.... lol

I like kobe and lebron you can like both if you put it that way
grin.gif
Sorry double post

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

shaqrules wrote:

grin.gif
Sorry double post

well imo I can't like both. It's like saying I like the Lakers and any western conf team especially Kings, Suns, Spurs etc. LeBron sucks! He can jointhe Barkley & Malone club!

im a lebron fan btw

i prefer...D*FISH

im a lebron fan btw

i prefer...D*FISH
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

shaqrules wrote:

grin.gif
Sorry double post

well imo I can't like both. It's like saying I like the Lakers and any western conf team especially Kings, Suns, Spurs etc. LeBron sucks! He can join the Barkley & Malone club!

U titled to your opinion but i like kobe ever since 96 when he started but for you say lebron sucks come on dude give lebron time to be in years like kobe tocompare kobe and lebron now is like comparing a orange and apple as the same lebron has only been playing a few years and stats speak for themself so lebrondoesnt suck lebron just starting out damn might aswell compare kobe back in 96 when he first started to jordan
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom