OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by bigluzer

BOTH WILL BE MINES!!!!!!!! I already know what im doing for next halloween!!
wink.gif
roll.gif
MUAHAHAHA add the bruce lee wig and im set!! I BETTER NOT SEE ANY OF YOU MOFOS COPYING ME...OR AT LEAST NOT SHOW UP AT THE SAME PARTY HAHAHA JK JK!!
laugh.gif
funny custom

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Originally Posted by youngmar

Originally Posted by drchipinski

I received my Chaos from NDC this morning...and they fit much snugger than the IV's. (although I had my NIKE basketball socks on)

You may be the only one who felt this. Did you get a smaller size or somethin? The V's feel "broken" into straight out the box. I had two different pair of IV's and they were both so tight around the toe and mid foot area, but they did break in though.

I can't speak for others, but I don't get what this whole 'broken' into means. Broken into means your shoe was the incorrect size. Broken into means your shoes have been worn enough and it's time for a new pair.

No one should ever buy shoes expecting it to comfort out later with stretching. I would say for people to use Dunks as a guage for these shoes. The IVs are pretty good and have held up extremely well. I hope the KOBE Vs do deliver though. It's been a great while and I hope to scoop up 3-4 pairs of them colorways.
You don't get all this broken into stuff? lol. 99 percent of shoes need to be "broken" into in order to feel comfortable. Allshoes are naturally stiff when you first buy them. The IV's were REALLY stiff, but the V's feel like I've worn them 30 times even though it wasstraight out the box. I'm hoping this is a good thing. Time will tell if if they become loosy goosy after I hoop in them 30 times.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^nice fit with those....who says they dont look good casual?
smh.gif

They don't, imo. They are athletic shoes, so they only look good with athletic wear. Jeans are a no go. It's like wearing Tim's with sweats on.

Some ppl can or can't pull it off. If ur stating that they don't look good with denim.... Then obviously you don't know how to pull em off. Thatsimple. Timbs and sweats is not a look that ppl try to pull off. It's more of a comfort thing in my opinion. Which I think is stupid.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Originally Posted by drchipinski

I received my Chaos from NDC this morning...and they fit much snugger than the IV's. (although I had my NIKE basketball socks on)

You may be the only one who felt this. Did you get a smaller size or somethin? The V's feel "broken" into straight out the box. I had two different pair of IV's and they were both so tight around the toe and mid foot area, but they did break in though.

I can't speak for others, but I don't get what this whole 'broken' into means. Broken into means your shoe was the incorrect size. Broken into means your shoes have been worn enough and it's time for a new pair.

No one should ever buy shoes expecting it to comfort out later with stretching. I would say for people to use Dunks as a guage for these shoes. The IVs are pretty good and have held up extremely well. I hope the KOBE Vs do deliver though. It's been a great while and I hope to scoop up 3-4 pairs of them colorways.
You don't get all this broken into stuff? lol. 99 percent of shoes need to be "broken" into in order to feel comfortable. All shoes are naturally stiff when you first buy them. The IV's were REALLY stiff, but the V's feel like I've worn them 30 times even though it was straight out the box. I'm hoping this is a good thing. Time will tell if if they become loosy goosy after I hoop in them 30 times.
word? cause that's the complete opposite for me. iv's felt great/responsive out of box, with that lunarfoam. v's feel real stiff outof the box, especially the forefoot.

Are these able to be stock located (chaos)? If so, could somebody please be so
kind and give me the necessary info? Please? Thanks!

First pair of Kobes ever, went to my footlocker, saw them, said why the hell not and here we go
pimp.gif

4232765942_4fa63c67e6.jpg

hey shaun...did you go back and get them from the mall? i tried on a 14 at fox hills and no looked passed. just wanted to see how they felt...they're hellasnug, which would be great on the court. but as far as wearing these as a casual shoe...let's just say i wouldn't be able to make it through the day atdisneyland cause my feet would hurt from the hugging on the foot.

^wat up chris u back in so cal? i was jz up at fox hills earlier this week, i feel u on the snug part but i have worn them erryday since monday and to tell uthe truth errytime i walk and look down they fell n look like running shoes and they feel great, jz my feedback.

yeah...went back today just to see if they had my size. Not sure whats going to happen with Eastbay, so I picked em up. If Eastbay shipes I'll just let oneof the pairs go for retail+shipping or return a pair to FTL. They might be alright after wearing em for a little while like the IVs?

I was surprised they still had a 13.

don't know if they'd be like the iv. the iv was nice out the box. these, like everyone has stated on here, require some kind of a "break in"period. like i said, they're made nice for on the court use (their main purpose), but as far as an "all day" casual...that might be a differentstory. we'll have to wait and see. glad to see you got your pair though bro...

...and to you and the rest of my NT bros...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

oh, and anyone interested I might be going back on Saturday I can check for sizes if anyone needs em. Dude said there was like 5-6 pairs left earlier thisafternoon.

btw this is the 1st time i bought more then 1 pair of the same shoe in the same time lol

I can't wait for the Aways on the 16th..those and the Retro 6 (Black/Red) are next on my list
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom