OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by jmizzo

2iu3v2t.jpg

if this is what they trying to highlight then it was a complete failure....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by no vert

Sidenote ? Does anybody remember a while ago when on NDC there was a screen showing the zk1,for Nike id? That charcoal looking zk1 could that be a future id release or just a sample? Forgive my jumbled english.

pope-new2.jpg

You are forgiven my friend...
wink.gif

I am seriously losing all interest in even trying to cop the Bruce Lees now. It seems like we have been waiting forever for them and a Friday release prettymuch makes it impossible for me anyway so I may just pass on the Lees and focus on All Stars.

What ever happened to the Ankle Insurance program anyway? I thought that woulda caught on especially after the success after the HDRC. Which, they better bringback to promote those beautiful Hyperdunk 2010's.

Originally Posted by abstractability

jmizzo. yeah that one.

here's some more pics from the Nike Live event on Sat.

Montalbon-16-600x401.jpg
clear soles on the aways!!
looks exactly like the picture of the Big Kids V's on eastbay
sample pair???

just a heads up, i just came back from ontario mills, they had several pairs of the chaos in the front window in case anyone is interested.

Originally Posted by NikeConnoisseur

What ever happened to the Ankle Insurance program anyway? I thought that woulda caught on especially after the success after the HDRC. Which, they better bring back to promote those beautiful Hyperdunk 2010's.

They would rather use those stupid muppets.....they are much cheaper and easier than to get the actual athlete to do something?

so i just read that the Dark Knights are releasing this Saturday (wristbands on Friday).. at least at Niketown LA.. I'm very confused now... and will notbe happy if this is true.

Originally Posted by abstractability

so i just read that the Dark Knights are releasing this Saturday (wristbands on Friday).. at least at Niketown LA.. I'm very confused now... and will not be happy if this is true.

???????

up on NTLA facebook page... they confirmed it was the Dark Knights and they said they won't even be getting the Bruce Lee's... ?!?!?! %#!??!

^^^ I can't keep anything straight with these crazy release dates lol....I am going to get Bruce Lee's on Friday and who knows when, where, what, howand why the Dark Knights might do
roll.gif

NIKETOWN Los Angeles We have been receiving a lot of phone calls and just wanted to make clear that we are releasing the Kobe V "Dark Knights" andJordan VI in black/red this Saturday. We will be giving wristbands out on Friday morning for both shoes.
from their facebook page.

Ok... This is stupid.... Zk4 was never this bad. I want the DKs a little more than the Lee's but I really want the Lees.... But rather get the DKs.... Butthe back of my head is telling me to get the Lees.... But my heart is telling me to get the DKs..... But I ....... Ah forget it.... I rather settle for somechucks now.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Ok... This is stupid.... Zk4 was never this bad. I want the DKs a little more than the Lee's but I really want the Lees.... But rather get the DKs.... But the back of my head is telling me to get the Lees.... But my heart is telling me to get the DKs..... But I ....... Ah forget it.... I rather settle for some chucks now.
Easy solution.
laugh.gif
Getboth Bruce Lees and Dark Knights
happy.gif

Edwin:

Your statement is like these release dates...

jumbled and making little sense lol.

tongue.gif

but I would rather have Lee's, DK's are cool, but not as dope as everyone is making them out to be.

It's a black and blue kobe V.

I am definitely wanting those Dark Knights. I think I am over the Bruce Lees. Too much moving the release date to the point where I am thinking about passing.I just don't have nearly the passion for the V that I had for the IV. I am only going to make a serious effort to get Laker colorways and colorways Ireally really like.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Edwin:

Your statement is like these release dates...

jumbled and making little sense lol.

tongue.gif

but I would rather have Lee's, DK's are cool, but not as dope as everyone is making them out to be.

It's a black and blue kobe V.
word. can't wait to wear lee's next week. way too sick. might have to double up, might be the only pair of v's i double up on. unlesshe wins the finals again this year, and i might have to double on a finals shoe.

Back
Top Bottom