OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

^I know NTs are getting them, but NTSF said under 40 pairs and no arrival date yet.

ay does anyone have any actual real pics of the All Stars like the one pic of those 2 guys holding it and the lebrons?
Ive only seen the retail pics of them and the real pics are making them look RIDICCCC

and whats the release on them cause eastbay had them and now theyre gone, so where can we cop next??

contemplating if i should copp the all stars or wait for the unconfirmed dark knights on the 20th... decisions smh...

the manager told me. they should be receiving their shipment tomorrow or wed. and whenever they receive it, they will be getting sold.

i'm passing on the asg... not too much of a fan of the wood grain trim on em.... i pray the dk's are releasing again!!!!

Originally Posted by Hugo

the manager told me. they should be receiving their shipment tomorrow or wed. and whenever they receive it, they will be getting sold.
just out of curiosity, what's the manager's name there?

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

hugo, are you talking about NT or HOH?

for those with hook-ups in manila try getting in touch with them, some stores still have the BLs as of now. some have chaos too...aways and WRB are all over the metro. hope we get the dark knights soon...

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

hugo, are you talking about NT or HOH?

hmm dont know the name but will find out soon, just know he bald. and HOH.

i went to HoH MD 2day and an employee told me theyd b sellin the kobe all stars 2morrow

contemplating if i should copp the all stars or wait for the unconfirmed dark knights on the 20th... decisions smh...

can't go wrong with both.....just brown bag couple lunches here and there, cup-o-noodle evenings, tnt movie nights with the gf....you'll be good =)

Originally Posted by kobehobe

and whats the release on them cause eastbay had them and now theyre gone, so where can we cop next??

Niketown should be getting em anyday. When I called NTSF Friday, they said their shipment was late (which coincides with NDC's late release) and to expect them sometime today. It doesn't seem like theres a concrete date so I would call them daily until they get em. Otherwise, FTL is getting em Friday or Saturday.

Really can't stand Kobe but i damn sure respect his game and the Zoom Kobe V is damn sexy..
so here's my first pair.

2ch53if.jpg

Nothing you guys haven't seen by now tho.

i love how kobe v's are "converting" people that hate kobe to fans haha i wonder if the vi's can end world hunger hahaha

Originally Posted by j3d10

can't go wrong with both.....just brown bag couple lunches here and there, cup-o-noodle evenings, tnt movie nights with the gf....you'll be good =)
lol welcome to niketalk haha... i'll with go with you to get the all-stars.

Originally Posted by AJXXI

i went to HoH MD 2day and an employee told me theyd b sellin the kobe all stars 2morrow

Did they already have their shipment in the back or what? Hopefully I can take the metro there or something because my car isn't making it past my street lol.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

for those with hook-ups in manila try getting in touch with them, some stores still have the BLs as of now. some have chaos too...aways and WRB are all over the metro. hope we get the dark knights soon...
nice little collection man. mine is similar except i have the dark knights instead of the lees lol. lees coming soon though.

Back
Top Bottom