OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

yeah right... i aint got your typa cashflow Dub... I'm stingy with mine... i wouldnt buy my Fam/kids "nuffin"... haha just messin.

e. la is my birthplace... sounds like if im runnin outta ideas now huh
laugh.gif

sell one of your supremes and order yourself  3 1/2 purrs...

i'd go with the 2nd pair

I have 2 pairs in my locker I want to order. Put it on hold since I know I'll want both the finals pairs and 5 rings(if there is a pair). definitely will order them sometime during the summer

i dunno if you guys remember the last pair that i made... i returned them and made these. got them a few weeks ago... finally breaking them out today.

16hvzw3.jpg

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

Finally...my contribution to this thread...

que paso but what the heck is this ?
alien.gif
roll.gif
I know having pride in your OG country is great but you gotta have crazy swag/gut to rock these in public without look like a clown

Originally Posted by KenJi714

alien.gif
roll.gif
I know having pride in your OG country is great but you gotta have crazy swag/gut to rock these in public without look like a clown

A cada uno es su el propio! Ése es porqué usted tiene la opción para elegir los colorways en ID' ing. Lo pagué en mis los propios y no por usted. Usted puede tener cualquier combinación de color que usted quiera, el cuidado del infierno I.

Translation:

To each is his own! That is why you have the option to choose the colorways in ID'ing. I paid it on my own and not by you. You can have any color combinations you want, the hell I care.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

alien.gif
roll.gif

A cada uno es su el propio! Ése es porqué usted tiene la opción para elegir los colorways en ID' ing. Lo pagué en mis los propios y no por usted. Usted puede tener cualquier combinación de color que usted quiera, el cuidado del infierno I.

Translation:

To each is his own! That is why you have the option to choose the colorways in ID'ing. I paid it on my own and not by you. You can have any color combinations you want, the hell I care.

laugh.gif
You're right but then again that was just my opinion on the super bright colors. Sorry if you took it the wrong way

Originally Posted by uijk3000

Can somebudy tell me that why Canada doesnt have id service?

well...they kinda do, if you find someone in the US to help you out.

Originally Posted by uijk3000

Can somebudy tell me that why Canada doesnt have id service?
dude, even if they did.. the prices would be ridiculous. i'm kind of happy they don't.

look at how much more kobe's (shoes in general) cost here, compared to the states

$129.99 in the US to $199.99 in Canada

imagine for ID's? a $70 markup just because we're in Canada. it'd still be cheaper to have someone ship them over from the states.

^ agreed. Although it would be more convenient to have.

I guess the demand isn't there either compared to places like US, Asia, Europe.

those red/blue/white ID's up there are crazy.

seem to me like some ASG type shoe.

iunno man.. i saved a lot of money when i ordered my pair.

i only paid for shipping once (cause me and another member ordered at the same time)... the entire transaction cost me $180CAD+$25CAD for shipping to me (i did it when the dollars were similar)

Back
Top Bottom