OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

How do you put 2 different ids on tha inside? Im thinkn abt goin ahead and doin a pair but I don't kno how to change tha inside id...help!

Yea u can't. Just leave it blank and take it to one of those spots/carts in the mall.

I'm thinking of taking one of my ids and having them put a shozoku symbol on the side/ankle part.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Yea u can't. Just leave it blank and take it to one of those spots/carts in the mall.

I'm thinking of taking one of my ids and having them put a shozoku symbol on the side/ankle part.

pimp.gif
thought about trying that. Good idea. Post pics if you carry it out.

embroidering the inside of the tongue won't work as well as you think..

they'll be able to do it, but then the outside will have left over thread, unless of course, you take the shoe apart for them.

Originally Posted by al3x89

embroidering the inside of the tongue won't work as well as you think..

they'll be able to do it, but then the outside will have left over thread, unless of course, you take the shoe apart for them.
Thats why NWT was saying to have the side/ankle ID done. The backside would be inside the shoe and unseen.

Woke up to a "Shipping Confirmation" email in my inbox for my version of the Homes! Schweet!

....now where is my other pair? Ordered them at the same time?

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Woke up to a "Shipping Confirmation" email in my inbox for my version of the Homes! Schweet!

Nice! Can't wait for actual pics of my soon to purchase IDs!

any time you order more than one design they treat them as seperate orders and ship each out as they finish.  i've seen other people complain about this too but the alternative is to not ship your first pair until the second is done so at least you get your first pair while you wait for your second. 

i've also had it happen where i get one shipped the day after but it catches up in shipping and they get delivered together anyway.

how long ago did you order yours?  i ordered a pair on the 18th and got the e-mail saying that they were starting to build them on the 21st.  how long does it usually take for those that have received their pairs already?

Originally Posted by peks03

how long ago did you order yours?  i ordered a pair on the 18th and got the e-mail saying that they were starting to build them on the 21st.  how long does it usually take for those that have received their pairs already?

My first pair took 3.5 weeks from order to delivery. These pairs I ordered on the 10th and well, shipping confirmation for one of the pairs today.

Shipping confirmation for my 2nd pair came this morning. Estimated delivery for the first pair is the 7th and this pair the 8th!

Back
Top Bottom