OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

da vincis are SERIOUS. very similar to the DK's in terms of color placement.

anyone know what type of numbers they were produced in?

Originally Posted by JRodski

da vincis are SERIOUS. very similar to the DK's in terms of color placement.

anyone know what type of numbers they were produced in?

^ Not sure, I think it's been stated in the regular Kobe V thread, but I don't know if anyone really knows the exact number.I was thinking only 17 pairs released at the Mont. Theatre, but I don't know if there was any others produced.

I know the 17 released at Mont were the only pairs released. plus some samples...
most limited Vs (maybe) next to the parades?

Anybody with clear soles yellowing? Just curious about how they'd look after a while.

Also- anybody know where to find kobe V replacement laces?

Originally Posted by MFTIOA

20110311155201972.jpg

my space jam v's. Not very original but I'm happy with how these came out.
Dude... DUDE! Your "spacejams" > dark knights. I am, thanks to you, over the dark knights that I have been searching for. And I may steal your idea. Nicely done.

^
entourage actually looks clean...

damn! someone copied NWTs IDs... checked ebay and there are a few sizes in there...

hmm. they look nice in the iD screen pics. I wonder how they'll look in person with that royal blue upper.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

I know the 17 released at Mont were the only pairs released. plus some samples...

17 released at Mont
about 30-or so sample/promo pairs popped up ast well ranging from sz 8-16.... (i have a 16 
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by knuckles2k5

Originally Posted by never wear them

5287481936_f77724b827_z.jpg

5287483026_556e90beed_z.jpg

5286889597_0d12e52c98_z.jpg

did you return them? there is a pair on ebay exactly like this one sz 10.5

No. One of my fav iDs. Gotta make a Pt2 ZK6
the one on ebay is a size 11...i was thinking the same thing that they were a return..

Lately I've been wearing the VIs to ball but every time I get back to the Vs, they remind me of how much better they are both in performance and looks.  I recently got a voucher and was gonna ID some VIs but I changed my mind to ID some Vs instead.

I only have enough to get one pair.  Which one should I get?  and yeah I totally bit you off on the second one gentry187.  I also liked your lace change.  Where did you get them?

29vifq8.png

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

17 released at Mont
about 30-or so sample/promo pairs popped up ast well ranging from sz 8-16.... (i have a 16 
laugh.gif
)

YOu copped at the Rack no? 
laugh.gif

I sold a size 12 I had that was not released at the theatre so there's definitely a handful of extra pairs out there aside from the 17 originally raffled. 

Originally Posted by XI ShinE XI

Lately I've been wearing the VIs to ball but every time I get back to the Vs, they remind me of how much better they are both in performance and looks.  I recently got a voucher and was gonna ID some VIs but I changed my mind to ID some Vs instead.

I only have enough to get one pair.  Which one should I get?  and yeah I totally bit you off on the second one gentry187.  I also liked your lace change.  Where did you get them?

29vifq8.png

I got the laces from the black/purple Kobe V's. As for your three choices I personally wouldn't go with option 1. Reason being is the black Swoosh outline/Kobe logo on it. It's black and it throws off the color scheme you got going. Option 3 is cool but it could do without the ID on the heel. It looks cheesy. And remember that the green on the toe area will look much darker than the green on the base. Out of those three choices I'd go with option 2. And I'm not saying that just cause I made that pair. But that's just my opinion. Here's a pic of what u can expect if you do decide to go with them.

Back
Top Bottom