OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

dope "GOODS" C
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

XanGelico - Go right ahead! Hit me up if you have any questions about option placement

Shaun - Thx man. I'm finally getting my ID VI's this week

Originally Posted by battleground03

XanGelico - Go right ahead! Hit me up if you have any questions about option placement

Shaun - Thx man. I'm finally getting my ID VI's this week

thanks man, but i had a pair exactly same in my locker before, I just wanted to ask your permission before I actually check them out... 
embarassed.gif

I went with the lace switch. I do wish that the lace option wasn't tied in with the collar lining. 
Still on the lookout for some good replacement laces that are of the same quality as the standard Kobe V laces. Anybody? 

Now up to 3 IDs.... and I'm not sure I can stop. 

Both pairs are really clean. You didn't like the graphics? For me the graphic is a MUST. It's factored into the price I assume like the ID stitching so might as well.

^ I'm still really on the fence about my black/red pair because I know I should have added some graphics. I was thinking of "ambigram" for a more subtle detail, or "china graphic" for a more aggressive look.

... perhaps on my next ID... if I could decide on the proper colorway and blocking!

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

I like the all white midsole/outsole a lot. Those are nice. Been awhile since I've read any of the Kobe threads.
I've had three different NOH colourways in my locker for a while now. The thing that got me was which sole to go with. I wasn't even sure about getting V's ID'd because I already have a decent amount of V's. No VI's yet. (Will change after I get the RICE's and China's.) But I like the way those soles turned out.

23425172.jpg

94323133.jpg

20805101.jpg

^good attempt

I m Hornets fan too, cuz I m rooting CP3... but i wouldn't do Hornets color on Kobe shoes
I just buy CP's shoes, just my 2cent

Mugen EP.....That white/white sole and midsole look awesome. Been thinking of doing a pair with a midsole like that for awhile......I think you just pushed me over the edge!

Originally Posted by GDUBZ

Mugen EP.....That white/white sole and midsole look awesome. Been thinking of doing a pair with a midsole like that for awhile......I think you just pushed me over the edge!

Lol.. thanks.. These are actually my IDs, I just asked Mugen to post em for me since I was suspended... Go ahead and get your IDs!!! Take pics when you get them.  I'm going to take more pics of all 4 of my IDS soon.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

^good attempt

I m Hornets fan too, cuz I m rooting CP3... but i wouldn't do Hornets color on Kobe shoes

Attempt? I'm just making something I'll like.

A lot of players throughout the league wear Kobe's signatures. Members of these boards have already ID'd nice pairs with colourways of other teams like the Grizzlies and Knicks. Kobe's sneakers even release in non Laker colourways.

My bad abstractabilty. I must give credit where its due! Yes I will post pics when I get mine.

Fresh Like Will In my personal opinion I'm most intrigued by what the first NOH would look like..

abstract...your id sort of reminds me of mine. but mine are long gone now...kind of miss them though...never wore them.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

^good attempt

A lot of players throughout the league wear Kobe's signatures. Members of these boards have already ID'd nice pairs with colourways of other teams like the Grizzlies and Knicks. Kobe's sneakers even release in non Laker colourways.

His english is obviously sub par.. and his 2 cents are obviously missing a penny. Just saying

Originally Posted by shaqrules

abstract...your id sort of reminds me of mine. but mine are long gone now...kind of miss them though...never wore them.

Yeah, I think I remember seeing yours. But I can't seem to find them in this thread.  So many posts.. What happened to yours?!?

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^good attempt

His english is obviously sub par.. and his 2 cents are obviously missing a penny. Just saying
thank you your advices, and i think believe i should of take some english classes soon very.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Yeah, I think I remember seeing yours. But I can't seem to find them in this thread.  So many posts.. What happened to yours?!?

382523954.jpg

382523953.jpg

^good attempt

you have your point.
sorry about that I spoke my opinions out.

feel bad for CP3, seeing him had the concussion 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom