OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Good lookin on that chaos print
laugh.gif

Heres a sneak preview of the 2-3 i've narrowed it down to. Its either Navy/wht ( For my team colors) or blk/purple, I'm leanin towards the navy at the moment.

Here they are....

btw...anyone used white metallic on theirs? Id like to see what it looks like before i cop. Pics would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by never wear them

i'd go with #1 and #2.. but out of those 2, go with #1

Yah i was sorta leanin towards 1, but saw some dude at my game today that had somethin similar to 2. The white upper and midsoles combo just pops giving it that chaos feel to the shoe.

Im torn at the moment haha...i need pics of white metallic before i pull the trigger though!

Yo Ed, did you try putting blk midsoles on that? Or maybe even makin the blk into wht on the midsole forefoot?

s. Dubl..id actually stay away from the clear soles. Stuff stains easily on em..and on the front toe of mine, it looks like the purple metallic is seepin through. Just my 2 cents.

sick Edwin!

Adrian...you dont like mine
frown.gif
I want to do something a lil different on mine...basically Money's but with the gold swoosh and clear sole.

I really want to copy though haha. Either one...

damnit Money...thanks for the info. Back to the drawing board 
smh.gif

I had to choose your design S, I would go with the second one. And yes, lose the clear sole (although I know you a sucka for them)... I think they are overrated on these IDs, feel like the quality of previous pairs were not that constructed well.

T-minus 3 weeks until my 2nd IDs come!

S. Dubl just go and copy mine, just send me some royalties we good
laugh.gif

I wish theyd give more options for the swoosh border/ logo on the tongue though. I wanted a white border but wht/wht of the logo on tongue aint doin it for me.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Yah i was sorta leanin towards 1, but saw some dude at my game today that had somethin similar to 2. The white upper and midsoles combo just pops giving it that chaos feel to the shoe.

Im torn at the moment haha...i need pics of white metallic before i pull the trigger though!

Yo Ed, did you try putting blk midsoles on that? Or maybe even makin the blk into wht on the midsole forefoot?
white metallic on page 80... someone used that option on the whiteouts, check it out.

edwin...yep def exotic. I really want to use exotic, and a grey base. But it doesnt look like I'll be using grey on the USAs haha.

I reeeeallly want to use clear though...the pair I sent back had it and I was real happy with how they came out.

Money yep..I wish I could use bavy or red on the Shozoku, but keep the border silver or white.

Originally Posted by s dubl

edwin...yep def exotic. I really want to use exotic, and a grey base. But it doesnt look like I'll be using grey on the USAs haha.

I reeeeallly want to use clear though...the pair I sent back had it and I was real happy with how they came out.

Money yep..I wish I could use bavy or red on the Shozoku, but keep the border silver or white.

Get the clear sole then, sheesh.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

yeah i did... but i would have to change the color of the sole... i like how the del sol 5s look... and i want it to look sorta like that.

haha...maybe I will. I know the risks of clear soles. I hardly wear any of my kicks anyway, so I might be good.

This is why I hate ordering IDs because its so damn hard to decide on something....too bad I wasnt ballin like Edwin so I could just order my whole locker, and then some.

We should have a "summit" for all the Socal Kobe Thread'ers if Lakers can make it past the first round.. (SMH).. Somewhere where there's alcohol.

Talk about off-topic. HAHA

get the clear sole... mine havent yellowed. i've worn em twice... You know you'll regret it.
pimp.gif

haha...maybe I will. I know the risks of clear soles. I hardly wear any of my kicks anyway, so I might be good.

This is why I hate ordering IDs because its so damn hard to decide on something....too bad I wasnt ballin like Edwin so I could just order my whole locker, and then some.

yeah right... notice how i dont hit the retro forum nor the JB forum... I'll cop an air jordan if its hot or og. will cop the anny XIs tho...

MoNeyLiCiouS, no problem.. and i think the 1st ones are
eek.gif
up there (black/yellow/white)..

s dubl, no doubt.. it's really hard to decide on something that's why i did something basic for my first ever pair of ID's. grey base ftw.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom