OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

#2 and 3 are hot... someone made one a while ago with a blk mid with white specks... didnt look right... looked sloppy.

#2 is nice... damn... i just dont want a blk midsole with a yellow sole... ima be limited to certain colored jeans... lol... but true in my case... lol

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by s dubl

edwin...yep def exotic. I really want to use exotic, and a grey base. But it doesnt look like I'll be using grey on the USAs haha.

I reeeeallly want to use clear though...the pair I sent back had it and I was real happy with how they came out.

Money yep..I wish I could use bavy or red on the Shozoku, but keep the border silver or white.

get the clear sole... mine havent yellowed. i've worn em twice... You know you'll regret it.
pimp.gif

what happens when you send back an id?
 exactly how do you do it?
 what's the process?

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

edwin...yep def exotic. I really want to use exotic, and a grey base. But it doesnt look like I'll be using grey on the USAs haha.

I reeeeallly want to use clear though...the pair I sent back had it and I was real happy with how they came out.

Money yep..I wish I could use bavy or red on the Shozoku, but keep the border silver or white.

get the clear sole... mine havent yellowed. i've worn em twice... You know you'll regret it.
pimp.gif

what happens when you send back an id?
 exactly how do you do it?
 what's the process?

go to your order history...click print return label, print it out, put it on the box (I just send it back in the box it came in) about 2 weeks later you get credited however you paid. Pretty simple...

also to all you dudes ordering try using ebates or fatwallet...Ive never used fatwallet, but ebates gives you 6% cashback from NDC....takes a lil while to get it, but hey its free $$. Just make sure you pay with a CC or Debit. Dont use giftcards or paypal balance when using ebates or you wont get @@+@.

is there a promotion code for your girls wallet? You can PM if you want to keep it on the DL.

i just use my girls wallet... haha. naw but free shipping just ended. kinda pissed. those 12$ make a difference.

just make a new email Ed! And register a new name, you get free shipping on your first order. Unless they changed that up too.

i just use my girls wallet... haha. naw but free shipping just ended. kinda pissed. those 12$ make a difference.

just make a new email Ed! And register a new name, you get free shipping on your first order. Unless they changed that up too.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

naw they didnt
wink.gif
just make sure when you make the new acct on Nike use a new email addy and a different name on the Nike acct.

yo ed...i think these 3 would be sick.
Look similar to the pair I ordered not too long ago. I just got my shipping confirmation. I'll post pics once I receive them. They may give you a better idea of what they'll turn out like.
Here's the render of my ID:

2qu2ddc.jpg

Yours are dope OnlyFootball.

Now i might do something else with those..maybe switch up the yellow with purple or something
devil.gif

I too ordered a very, very, very, similar pair to those two posted up there.^^^ I guess that's what happens when you can only work with a limited amount of options.=/

Originally Posted by austin066

Adrian....reported for off topic 
smh.gif

Edwin...I think I will, but now Im thinking about these 
smh.gif
kinda like a ZK1 Blackouts, but I need black laces

Check out the
Nike Zoom Kobe V iD Basketball Shoe
I designed at NIKEiD.com
these are a lot like my first pair

both of those Olympic cws are fire
nice!

I actually made some changes and will be making these soon I hope...

Check out the
Nike Zoom Kobe V iD Basketball Shoe
I designed at NIKEiD.com

If I do Id switch to black laces.

Originally Posted by gentry187

I too ordered a very, very, very, similar pair to those two posted up there.^^^ I guess that's what happens when you can only work with a limited amount of options.=/
Yea, the limited options on the swoosh outline was frustrating. Overall though I like the versatility of the color-blocking.

Yours are dope OnlyFootball.

Now i might do something else with those..maybe switch up the yellow with purple or something
devil.gif
I hope you're not feeling pressured to change it up on my account. Keep it yellow if that's what you like best!

oh nah..dont trip bro..purple > yellow in my heart
laugh.gif

Messed around and now i really got a dilemma..one of these or 1/2 of the navy design.
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

Whoever has received their pair with the cyber can you post comparison pictures to the chaos?
edwin could you take side by side shots of your cybersexx' and your chaos?

Back
Top Bottom