OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Originally Posted by s dubl

finally got my shipping conf....cant wait!

Sweet! 

Nike decided I get to keep all my funds by removing the options on the 3 pairs I was going to order.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by s dubl

finally got my shipping conf....cant wait!

Sweet! 

Nike decided I get to keep all my funds by removing the options on the 3 pairs I was going to order.

haha...sucks because I ordered a pair for a dude in Canada day before I ordered mine, and a few days ago I got the delayed email for his pair.

Got my shipping conf. as well. Looks like I placed my order just in time. I have the gray base. They must wait for a bunch of shoes to be ready before shipping. My status late last week was 'pending delivery'.

SMH...so my order came late and a nike customer rep called me to tell me that they were going to ship a 10 dollar gift card to make up for the delay. gift card never came and when i called nike CS they told me that there were no records that i was supposed to be getting that gift card. freakin sham...

Originally Posted by changstae

SMH...so my order came late and a nike customer rep called me to tell me that they were going to ship a 10 dollar gift card to make up for the delay. gift card never came and when i called nike CS they told me that there were no records that i was supposed to be getting that gift card. freakin sham...

aren't all calls recorded? tell them to go and review the call (they have the power to do that).

Originally Posted by changstae

^ thats exactly what i said. she said there was nothing in the records..

i'd say try calling back and ask to speak to a supervisor. that's not fair to you.

here are Demar Derozan's new Kobe Vs

2nvtde9.jpg

for those who care, tony, the YELLOW base is BACK!!! just ordered my second pair of iD's.  oh...orange and grey base are back too

Originally Posted by shaqrules

for those who care, tony, the YELLOW base is BACK!!! just ordered my second pair of iD's.  oh...orange and grey base are back too

guess every design in that contest that theyre doing was looking the same.... lol.

bout time Nike.... ima order mid march.

I ordered on Jan. 19th and I just got an email saying that my order got delayed til Apr. 02! :/

Originally Posted by gentry187

I ordered on Jan. 19th and I just got an email saying that my order got delayed til Apr. 02! :/

dont worry about that...I got the delay email stating they'll ship by 3/23, I got the shipment conf on the 27th.

Yeah im all over sum snakepool Vs!!! i may have to pass on sum releases to afford it tho! idk what to do

Just ordered my IDs today ... design cues and personalization representing Villanova University ... let's go Cats! Can't wait to get them in and post some pics.

Back
Top Bottom