OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

i'm messin with ya. hell, they're ids dawg. how many ppl you know have the "all golden" ids now? my grama just ordered a pair.
Keep em.

nike added 3 new graphics and got rid of the jersey number pattern
i wish they wouldve had ambigram graphic or the KB24 one when i ordered mine 3 weeks ago
smh.gif

they should be here this week though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

finally got my shipping e-mail and they should be here this thursday. can't hardly wait now...

These arrived at my doorstep today. Like christmas for me. These are my versions of what carpe diems coulda been.......they coulda GR'd these imo. DONT FORGET THE TOUNGE. Curious to know if you guys like em as much as me........sorry for the crappy MyTOUCH pics. Just wanted to throw something up quick!

those are nice^

has anyone seen a pair of ID's done with a grey base and silver eyestay? i'd like a pic if possible.

that Carpe Diem inspiration is nice. wish i thought of that haha.

the black/white with that pattern is nice.

My buddy just got the confirmation e-mail last week so hopefully I will be getting my ID's soon also. Will post pics when they arrive

Just got these in, made them for my brother. I tried to model them off the whiteout ivs and add a little silver to break it up a bit. I wish I could have gone with a white swoosh with silver outline but I think these turned out great anyways. 

dope ids up there.

i waited 5 f'n weeks for these... well worth the wait. anyone that has a pair with orange on it, can tell you how 
pimp.gif
it is

4791393569_5aed00fbf6.jpg

4792027472_cf465b6528.jpg

4791395089_bbb675ed9e.jpg

4791395875_76f4725edb.jpg

4791396755_f4f8f5a174.jpg

4791397573_12f20f34a0.jpg

laugh.gif

Never.....

NO!!! U stole my pair NWT!!!!! %$*&!!!!!!! I have had those in my cart for months. Those are sick! Hope you dont mind if I steal them color for color

Girlfriend ordered these for me exactly 3 weeks ago and they came in today... 

Yes, they're like the version he wore in Houston. I'm really happy with them. 

My two ids...

Sorry, they're iPhone pics

Back
Top Bottom