OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Nice pick up Ron! I have a feeling Homes n Aways will be heavily slept on and dudes will regret not picking em up.

Not feeling either version of the Blue Man Groups.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

I maybe the only one to feel this way, But Im actually diggin these more than the previous pics.

I doubt these will be the ones coming out, look at the FL pic of the DKs, that wasn't the final product,

and I believe someone on here said the Draft Days would be slight difference than that FL pic.....

Originally Posted by iUsedToLoveHER

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

I maybe the only one to feel this way, But Im actually diggin these more than the previous pics.

I doubt these will be the ones coming out, look at the FL pic of the DKs, that wasn't the final product,

and I believe someone on here said the Draft Days would be slight difference than that FL pic.....

Still kinda favor the original pics that came out....but these are not bad at all....

NP, Keith...

And thanks Shaun -- LOL at Blue Man Groups! I think that works better than "Avatars"....LOL

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Here's what I got with the VIP coupon, got the Homes yesterday. I'll be putting purple laces on the Homes and black laces on the Vdays
kobevvday1.jpg

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
kobevlakershome1.jpg

[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Nice pickups. Need to get me some V-days soon.

both pics of the photo blues look good. the original ones we saw looks nice because of how glossy it is. the ftl ones have more detail to them. plus, i like the black heel cup
pimp.gif

zoomkobevphotoblue.jpg

Originally Posted by iUsedToLoveHER

You're not the only one. I like the FTL pics better too. I will cop either one, but I like the Basketball looking texture on the FTL ones. I like the pairs with the textured eyestays, I think that's why I like the ASGs so much.

Not feeling the second version of the Miles Davis. I REALLY liked the first samples, not feeling those FTL pics.

I mean they aren't bad, the first all patent leather versions just looks alot sexier.

Smh, i'm pissed.

^^Dukes are nice man....One of my favorite CWs....

I got some pairs when they were restocked.... I was not gonna be denied again....Midweek releases suck.....

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

both pics of the photo blues look good. the original ones we saw looks nice because of how glossy it is. the ftl ones have more detail to them. plus, i like the black heel cup
pimp.gif

zoomkobevphotoblue.jpg

man.. I'm all over those.. Nothing but blue Kobes for me.. 1st DKs, then Dukes.. now these..
pimp.gif

I like the first because of the glossiness, but the second because of the black heel cup.

Nike please meet halfway!!

Do we know what version of the Miles davis' will be released?

and that collection pic with the PoPs on the end made me think about em. Up close I'm really not liking the triangles, although I like everything else about them.
On the feet, or from a few feet away, they may not be as noticeable.

i like both versions. but pootaing you're right, if it was glossy with the black heel cup. no brainer. i'd buy and put black or white laces in them.

I like the FTL picks even though they probably won't release like that.  I think the print tones down that extremely bright blue.
I just wish these were more of a true blue that would actually match something.

^
With you saying that....

The Chaos actually match with something?

No not really, people still rock em, even though some of these people look like clowns trying to wear an outfit like heath ledger did in TDK

point being, you can find something to wear with them. Just please don't find a smurf t-shirt or a smurf blue shirt and wear them together.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
With you saying that....

No not really, people still rock em, even though some of these people look like clowns trying to wear an outfit like heath ledger did in TDK

point being, you can find something to wear with them. Just please don't find a smurf t-shirt or a smurf blue shirt and wear them together.
laugh.gif
 QFT.  Its not cool unless you have a perfect matching tee.  @$+$ that.  I wear plain white tees with all my sneakers no matter the color.

Matching is waayyy overrated. A simply back tee would suffice, to tone down the brightness of the shoe a bit.

An all smurf shirt, that would be ridiculous x100.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
With you saying that....

laugh.gif
 QFT.  Its not cool unless you have a perfect matching tee.  @$+$ that.  I wear plain white tees with all my sneakers no matter the color.

roll.gif
I try to match my shoes with my shorts but when that fails or have nothing to wear ie. my chaos's i just throw something on.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Matching is waayyy overrated. A simply back tee would suffice, to tone down the brightness of the shoe a bit.

An all smurf shirt, that would be ridiculous x100.

Word.. but some of the girls who post in here like to stand out,
for the girls...

ladies_i_love_me_smurf_t_shirt_jf_500.jpg

Yea, i do match my basketball shorts if i can, but if i dont have ones that match, ill throw on all black. I cant see spending 35 for a pair of shorts that you can only wear with one pair of shoes. I was gonna buy the dk impulse shorts, but i bought about it and buying black and dark gray shorts was smarter because now i can wear either with my dk and chaos. And they were only 15 each. Eastbay shorts ftw.

Back
Top Bottom