OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

DEL SOL LOOK MUCH BETTER IN PERSON DON'T GO SEE THEM IF YOU'RE TRYNA SAVE MONEY. I WOULD SAY BEST GR BY FAR BUT CHAOS ARE DOPE TOO. STILL LOOKING FOR A FOOTLOCKER/FOOTACTION EMPLOYEE OR CONNECT IN THE SAN BERNARDINO/IE AREA BEFORE THE WEEKEND IS UP. MONEY TO BE MADE!

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

I called every footaction near me about the del sol's and they all had no idea what I was talking about

well how did you talk to them? if you say "do you have the del sol's", obviously you're gonna confuse the employees lol.
no kidding. I asked if they have the black/white/yellow kobe 5's and all of them said that colorway doesnt exist

if you in long beach go to carson plaza mall. they have a footaction over there with a good stock of del sols.

Man there's some crazy talk in here about Del Sols being the best colorway. Seems like every time a new colorway releases its "the best color" for like a week. lol.

They are nice but I wouldnt even put them top 3.

Aways and Homes>>>>Del Sols

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Those of you calling the Del Sols the best colorway have a SHORT memory.

Check the Avy.

The Dark Knights Bruce Lees are the best color of the Kobe V, period. They're the best colorway of the year for ANY basketball shoe. That's all there is to it

Fixed
wink.gif

tried to stock locate del sols and get them on the ea since my footaction didnt get them yet....
eyes.gif
 they were found no where
frown.gif
...went to footlocker and tried it...same thing
mad.gif

Originally Posted by marley

Man there's some crazy talk in here about Del Sols being the best colorway. Seems like every time a new colorway releases its "the best color" for like a week. lol.

That's true, it always seems that way when a new color releases.  I still maintain that for me the Inlines are the best and that the del sols are better than both the aways and pops in terms of Laker away colors.

So far:

1. Inlines
2. Del Sols
3. All Stars

Most overrated: 1a. DK 1b. Chaos
Most underrated: Dukes, I don't see too many people talking about these, wish I had them (the hunt continues lol)
Ugliest: Rice's

AGREED 50% cuz I think Del Sols > Homes.. btw, Wassup Mike!

Got Del Sols at the Carson Plaza Mall.  Really nice though!!!

it's called an opinion.. everyone's entitled to one lol

the aways and homes are meh, del sols are
pimp.gif

so far it seems like only cali FA's have received the delsols. i got mine here in the central valley by fresno, ca.

Anywhere i go every kobe V still are at retail prize.. Is this normal?   since they have been out since January?

I was driving down the street to get something to eat and saw this guy driving next to me with the Del Sol V's on his dashboard. He must really love his Del Sols.

the aways were on sale at NTs and the v-days were reduced as WSS, but you're right...for the most part the V's have kept their prices for a pretty long time now. i'm still waiting for the lower prices at FL's and FA's.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

I was driving down the street to get something to eat and saw this guy driving next to me with the Del Sol V's on his dashboard. He must really love his Del Sols.

roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm not gonna front when I get a pair of shoes I really like I take them out of the box and keep them on the seat for a little bit.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I'm not gonna front when I get a pair of shoes I really like I take them out of the box and keep them on the seat for a little bit.
laugh.gif
I do that too, but I leave it in the box and look at it when I'm at stop lights.  This guy had it on the dashboard directly in front of him so he can look at while he's driving. Sorry if it's someone here on the forum, but that is just the funniest +*$% I've seen lately.

Back
Top Bottom