OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

White/Purple ZK5... TB?

9qldoz.jpg

Just got back from My Sol Cal trip and was unpacking and peeped my pick ups while I was there, I think I had a pretty solid weekend. Thinking about making it a full Lakers weekend and coping the LA VI's tomorrow...Here's some pics...

I dont Feel like unpacking my camera so you get iPhone Pics
ohwell.gif

^^ Thanks.

I dunno If, Ya'll interested but the Nike Outlet at the City Block. had some Kobe Gear. They had the black and yellow hoody, Chaos V Shorts, Blk and Yellow Shorts Impluse shorts, They had a Dark Knight Track Jacket. Everything Priced at 24.99-39.99.

Saw the Del Sol Vs today and IMO, Del Sol IV > Del Sol V in terms of looks......

Not saying the Vs are bad, but I just prefer the IVs in this CW......

GZA- glad to see you got your A.M pairs...

btw you coulda texted me about the extra pairs at Staples! lol but either way i wouldnt have made it so its watv

"young gunna"-- did u cop ur A.M pairs from HOH?

Footlocker.com has an interesting little "history of..." the Kobe shoe line on its main page. In other news: do you guys think Nike will continue with it's MVP puppets commercials given LeSPN's early exit? Last year they had them featuring LeBron lifting weights and preparing for next season, but I don't think they'll do that do their favorite child this season.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

GZA- glad to see you got your A.M pairs...

btw you coulda texted me about the extra pairs at Staples! lol but either way i wouldnt have made it so its watv

"young gunna"-- did u cop ur A.M pairs from HOH?

Thanks! My bad. Soon as I heard I bolted.My phones battery died when I got there.

Originally Posted by CFC24

Footlocker.com has an interesting little "history of..." the Kobe shoe line on its main page. In other news: do you guys think Nike will continue with it's MVP puppets commercials given LeSPN's early exit? Last year they had them featuring LeBron lifting weights and preparing for next season, but I don't think they'll do that do their favorite child this season.
I think we would have already seen a playoff one if they were going to continue it. They probably wanted to guard against the same thing happening this year.

I just wanna kno is there not a lot of love for the draft days?? I love the colorway, grape 5s are my grail so these r a no brainer for me..jus wondering..oh and can't wait for the del sols to hit michigan!

don't want to get ahead of myself, i got a lot of respect for phoenix. but are there any plans for another finals shoe? haven't kept up with this thread lately. good to see the del sols surfacing.

They will def be around for the next E.A. The sz run will def be smaller, especiallay in ny and l.a., but they will def be there.

Back
Top Bottom