OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

I was driving down the street to get something to eat and saw this guy driving next to me with the Del Sol V's on his dashboard. He must really love his Del Sols.
Wow
roll.gif

I was driving down the street to get something to eat and saw this guy driving next to me with the Del Sol V's on his dashboard. He must really love his Del Sols.
neverwearthem sighting 
nerd.gif
? haha, just kidding

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

neverwearthem sighting 
nerd.gif
? haha, just kidding
I wouldnt be surprised...
laugh.gif
jk Ed.

Originally Posted by kobehead

neverwearthem sighting 
nerd.gif
? haha, just kidding
laugh.gif
jk Ed.

Lol. I ain't gon lie, I do, do that.... And another lil secret of mine... I'll take em with me when I taking a deuce!

Originally Posted by peks03

the aways were on sale at NTs and the v-days were reduced as WSS, but you're right...for the most part the V's have kept their prices for a pretty long time now. i'm still waiting for the lower prices at FL's and FA's.

how much the prices drop for the Kobe iv when the season was over?

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by kobehead

neverwearthem sighting 
nerd.gif
? haha, just kidding
laugh.gif
jk Ed.

Lol. I ain't gon lie, I do, do that.... And another lil secret of mine... I'll take em with me when I taking a deuce!
LOL
roll.gif
  You're a fool Edwin.

regarding the vdays at wss, i've yet to see them below 89.99. Picked up a pair of inlines for 89.99 and hope to pick up another pair when they hit 79.99

Originally Posted by kpassman

regarding the vdays at wss, i've yet to see them below 89.99. Picked up a pair of inlines for 89.99 and hope to pick up another pair when they hit 79.99

WSS? i don't have that store here
mad.gif
89.99?! wow

LOL at dude with the del sols in his dash...I do that when I buy new kicks all the time haha I might start a photo stream of "new kicks in the windshield" I knew I wasn't the only one thats too funny

Can someone get the SKU for the Del Sols for me...I gotta feeling my Footlockers and FootActions will not be recieving them...Which means that I would have to go outta state to get them if they don't recieve em.

nice pics^^^ i have two pairs of the iv del sol and i really like them....will pull the trigger on these at the next 50....still trying to find my dukes....then come the blackouts, miles davis, usa, then im done with kobes...on to the next one....

he's got a box of tissue on the dash too. I wouldnt be surprised he jerked off to it.

Lmao Edwin...I do the same. I'll call one of my kids and be like "hey, bring daddy his new shoes"
laugh.gif
or I'll chill watching TV with em in my lap and just pick em up and stare at em haha. Last weekend when I got my daughter her homes they were on the dash while I was driving haha...had to represent!

BTW...people worrying about the Del Sols not in their area...they'll be on Eastbay.com soon, and more than likely Footlocker.com as well. They're not a cali exclusive
laugh.gif

^I know man...But being a Sneaker Fiend means well IMMA FIEND lol...
Once I see people with the new product, I get impatient that my distributor doesn't have it haha
I'm going nuts over here in VA man! Then to hear how "satisfied you all are with the Del Sols just pisses me off! lol
I want satisfaction.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by abstractability

btw, Wassup Mike!  
Wassup brotha!  I been layin low pickin up Kobes here and there.  Hate to admit it but I am watchin for some JB retros over the next few weeks.

Hahaha I do the same thing when I get my new kicks, I look at them on my way home from the store, I sit n watch tv with them next to me. The craziest thing I've done though was when the dmp came out, there was one night that I fell asleep drunk with them in hand. The next morning my mom was like I saw u snoring huging your shoes lol................ btw where are the nwt pics of the del sols lol.

Back
Top Bottom