OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

okay this is the second time I got a small crack in the inner arch part of the carbon fiber piece. it's about 1 cm. (Del Sol CW =[ )
I've already sent a previous pair (Aways) awhile ago for the same reason and my request got through for a nikestore voucher. You think i'll pass for the second time?

Haha... I know... talk about being cheap.

Those are probably the pair Kobe wore during the game 2 loss, he had no reason to keep them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Finally saw the MD's today at my local HoH. Pics don't do that shoe justice. So much better in person.

I agree, they do look better in person....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by alan3un

okay this is the second time I got a small crack in the inner arch part of the carbon fiber piece. it's about 1 cm. (Del Sol CW =[ )
I've already sent a previous pair (Aways) awhile ago for the same reason and my request got through for a nikestore voucher. You think i'll pass for the second time?

quit putting cracks in them for a voucher! haha JK JK!!

how much do you weigh if you dont mind me asking...how have you cracked 2 pairs already? do you have really really flat feet or something?

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

how much do you weigh if you dont mind me asking...how have you cracked 2 pairs already? do you have really really flat feet or something?
hahahaha i'm only 160lbs man. I actually have a medium arch so I definitely don't have flat feet. Maybe i'm just jumping around too much? They should be able to withstand jump impacts etc. at my weight though. What should I do 
indifferent.gif

I wear a size 9.5 and I actually do put em to use quite often at the gym court and outdoors every once in awhile. I'd say I use them 3 times a week (probably a good 6+ hours a week).

alan i say you call nike and speak to a rep and tell them the situation and more likely than not they will give you another voucher since its manuf defect....but def give them a call or email etc. good luck buddy

has anyone ordered MD over Eastbay? was there any indication when we can start ordering from Eastbay?
I can't add it to the cart but still see the size in stock.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

hahahaha i'm only 160lbs man. I actually have a medium arch so I definitely don't have flat feet. Maybe i'm just jumping around too much? They should be able to withstand jump impacts etc. at my weight though. What should I do 
indifferent.gif

I wear a size 9.5 and I actually do put em to use quite often at the gym court and outdoors every once in awhile. I'd say I use them 3 times a week (probably a good 6+ hours a week).

AL, remember your not being cheap!! Its Nike's fault!! Its a Quality issue.  If it happens again, I will just do the same.  Until I am satisfy.  Tell them what exactly has happened. Thats how u do it.
Good Luck!

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

do you guys feel its a fair deal to trade carpe diem iv's for chaos v's?
yes. it's easier to obtain a pair of chaos these days than CD IV's.

guess I should hold on to the CD's knowing I'll regret it later down the road when I can't find them and just buy the chaos, thanks guys

Originally Posted by johnjkim15

has anyone ordered MD over Eastbay? was there any indication when we can start ordering from Eastbay?
I can't add it to the cart but still see the size in stock.
certain sizes are sold out for now. keep checking back. they will probably restock. i have 2 more pairs arriving soon from eastbay

Thanks GZA!

Eastbay let me add the 10.5 md to my cart so you may want to try again if you could not get through earlier

Sorry to be a bit off topic with the MD talk, but does anyone know or have any idea if the Rice HOME will be released? I recall the rice home iv were released last summer. Thanks

I'd do that deal...CD IV's are one of the best if not THE BEST colorway of the IV...A must for any Lakers or Kobe fan...

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

think they got any v's at the nike outlet?

the inlines was at the outlets and nordstrom rack's in different cities around the country for $50 bucks.

man its kinda frustrating how we dont got any actual rd's for any new kobes. i know its one thing for the finals, but as far as like the USA's and blackouts. they've  been known that they coming out. we shoud have had something by now

Back
Top Bottom