OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Blackouts will start popping up real soon... Miles Davis and blackouts both were on the release portion on the Footlocker DVD at my job today... So expect them soon... Real soon... Once it comes up on the DVD, it usually releases within a week or less.

Originally Posted by outkast9984

yea it really sucks...i wanna know already so i can have some money put away

yea thats exactly why im wondering about the release dates. gotta put some money away, and not get caught off gaurd lol

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

man its kinda frustrating how we dont got any actual rd's for any new kobes. i know its one thing for the finals, but as far as like the USA's and blackouts. they've  been known that they coming out. we shoud have had something by now
when IS the date for the finals?

Originally Posted by peks03

man its kinda frustrating how we dont got any actual rd's for any new kobes. i know its one thing for the finals, but as far as like the USA's and blackouts. they've  been known that they coming out. we shoud have had something by now

We dont know - what he said is its one thing not to know the date of the Finals because they are a special release but we should know the release dates of the GR CW's.

so what will the blackouts actually look like? haven't seen any good, clean, detailed images of them at all.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

We dont know - what he said is its one thing not to know the date of the Finals because they are a special release but we should know the release dates of the GR CW's.

sorry, got all excited for a couple seconds.
embarassed.gif
  almost feel like a kid again waiting to get x-mas presents.  how many more sleeps mama?
laugh.gif

sorry, got all excited for a couple seconds.
embarassed.gif
  almost feel like a kid again waiting to get x-mas presents.  how many more sleeps mama?
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sorry if i didnt make that clear about not knowing for the finals but mugen pretty much hit it on the head. is there any other releases that are supposed to drop in the next month or so besides USA's blackouts? i know theres a few for the fall time like inks or chinas. im not a person thats in the know but from just being on niketalk it seems like the cw and reign of the kobe v is slowing down or so.

so i've been following the thread for the past few weeks, trying to see if any good colorways were on the horizon...

i know this may sound CRAZY to some of you, but i don't really LOVE any of the colorways for the V. there are some good ones, but nothing that stands out alot, you know? just an observation...

just wondering what you guys think was the best colorway released for the V's...? the dark knights? bruce lee's? del-sols?

i picked up the "inlines" a couple days ago from the sherman oaks footlocker, because it's one of my favorites. very clean colorway and i just love how it looks. i know it's not talked about alot, but i think it's pretty nice and maybe underrated...

i like all the colorways, but with nike id options and all these random releases (big-stages, 5 rings, blackouts, md's, iron-man's), it's getting a little crazy. i think we gotta scale it back for the 6 a little bit

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Kobe Big Stage Finals game used and signed and was on ebay from the same guy that tried selling the last pair.  Can't believe Kobe is giving him these.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 i cant wait for my pair,copped twice fo-shu!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

so what will the blackouts actually look like? haven't seen any good, clean, detailed images of them at all.

i'm on my phone but it's either the Footlocker Unlocked pics or the Black pair with grey and Purple accents. Either one looks pretty dope. I liked the blk/gry pair more tho

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

As I said, wait till' you guy's see the MD's in person, they just 'pop'.... Love mine, been wearing mine to the gym and have a fresh pair i'll keep for down the line!

Finally got my Aston's, to be honest they are nice but not my fav.. And def. not worth the crazy money they are going for, but I got them for a great deal and can't complain!

Quick pic, new iPhone 4 camera is CLEAR, surprising!
smile.gif

photol.jpg
eek.gif
 NICE AM ZKV!!!cant afford it right now though..

damm still no luck with eastbay.
I even called in and they told me they would be available after july 9th.
why do they say it's in stock on the website when its not?
i need to burn my GC

Originally Posted by blahzee

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

fjlwe9.jpg
my next work shoe/beaters. I hope FTL has another event like the 30% before these are gone.

Back
Top Bottom