OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by ppeter

anyone from the east coast see the inks in the stores? or the home del sols? thank you. 

I know what you mean, haven't seen any regular FL or FA that carry both the inks and white del sols. They have the white Del Sols at the HoH in willowbrook mall though, very very nice in person

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

But a crappy loss tonight. Haven't lost that team at home since 99.

didnt know that..
mad.gif
Im extra mad now.

for those who wants the inks on discount, get them at eastbay for $97.xx shipped...use IPEBTV76 for $25 off $100 or more purchase...kobe Vs are $114.99 dont know if they have free shipping code...

coupon expires today...all other kobe Vs are the same price...

I saw the INKS at shiekh's....they are fresh indeedy.
I have a feeling they will drop in price (not like the China's did, but I assume they will drop to maybe $75 or so)....

Lakers gear at 30% off?........need me some gear.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

for those who wants the inks on discount, get them at eastbay for $97.xx shipped...use IPEBTV76 for $25 off $100 or more purchase...kobe Vs are $114.99 dont know if they have free shipping code...

better yet....get the 20% off Gift Card, then use that $25 off coupon and pay using the GC.....You'll save an extra $18.
I don't think Eastbay allow use multiple codes though.....

Originally Posted by maluah

Originally Posted by jrjmd

better yet....get the 20% off Gift Card, then use that $25 off coupon and pay using the GC.....You'll save an extra $18.
I don't think Eastbay allow use multiple codes though.....

gold club members get free shipping....i got the inks there for 89.99 shipped....

for those who want the inks or other kobe cw...sport chalet is having their cyber monday sale that ends tonight and the kobes are 30% off RETAIL price, so the price shown is with the discount. they have the inks, usa, blackouts, wolf greys, laker homes, draft days, pops, inlines (those arent discount as cheap for some reason) but they have them for $90.99.

http://www.sportchalet.co...=0&byStateSubmit.y=0

BTW to sweeten the deal its free shipping for any order over $49.
pimp.gif
happy cyber monday shopping!

one more note: i should mention that its 30% off all their regularly price basketball shoes and cleats and some other categories are discount, check the main page it has info on their cyber monday deal.

Originally Posted by trunkz550

They forgot JR Smith

i haven't seen him in the ZKV's since last season (iirc)... i think he's been wearing the hyperfuse this season.

they forgot demar derozan 

I have sized up 1/2 size since the IVs....but only coz I like the slightly extra wiggle room.

Slightly off topic question for any of you people living in L.A. but do you know of any stores (since Lakersstore.com is sold out of the old authentic Laker jerseys) that carry the old style authentic Laker jerseys?  The new addidas ones are ridiculously priced right now at $350 antd the nba store in NYC was so scandalous.  They reserved 90 of the old ones and took them off the rack to sell to Panini instead of to the public when they put them on sale.  I did buy a white authentic from nbastore.com but the purple and gold ones are only left in huge sizes.

Back
Top Bottom