OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Madkickz

Hey guys, just a quick question. I received my Kobe V tb navy/white today from Eastbay and they didn't come in the standard orange Kobe box. I was wondering whether this was because they were a tb colourway? It also looked as though they may have been returned or a pair that may have been tried on in the store. If others have bought the tb's, what box did you receive them in. Thanks for any help in advance!

so what box did it come in? pictures? does it have the label?

The GR colorways have been hitting sale racks like crazy around my way $60-$80 a pair. I have been absolutely stocking up as the Kobe V still stands as one of the best nike products made in my opinion........ 13 pairs and counting
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

What's up guys, It seems like the Inks will be hitting FTLs here in the EAST Coast starting tomorrow I work a FTL I Wood bridge NJ, I saw the Inks on our Manifest! will be in store tomorrow, so I called my ppl around NJ/NY Inks also showed on their Manifest, so be on the Look out Guys, here is the FTL SKU # if anyone wants to Stock Locate them have them shipped to your house or pick up at store

41-14143-2-04....color code is 500

Hope that helps
Any news if you guys will be getting the white del sols?!! Info would be nice, since I do head to woodbridge FL pretty often and its only 15 mins from work.

Hey guys, just a quick question. I received my Kobe V tb navy/white today from Eastbay and they didn't come in the standard orange Kobe box. I was wondering whether this was because they were a tb colourway? It also looked as though they may have been returned or a pair that may have been tried on in the store. If others have bought the tb's, what box did you receive them in. Thanks for any help in advance!
If you want us to check on this for you, send us a private message with your customer and order number, along with any pictures you have of the box and the shoes you received.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

The GR colorways have been hitting sale racks like crazy around my way $60-$80 a pair. I have been absolutely stocking up as the Kobe V still stands as one of the best nike products made in my opinion........ 13 pairs and counting
smile.gif
What color ? I need a pair of the USA for cheap

My Red/White TB's from Eastbay came in the same box as all my other Kobe V's.

Originally Posted by tanginamolebron

Copped the Wolf Greys for $69.99 with the Family n Friends Coupon at the Citadel Outlet Shopping Center in Commerce, CA.

info on the family and friends coupon for nike outlet???

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by ppeter

anyone seen the home del sols in stores? thank you. 
Which colorway is that? The first Home lakers colorway that is kinda old? If so my local FTL has some pairs. You may be referring to a diff pair though.

I agree, the inks are slowly becoming my favorite color way. I wear them exclusively to ball right now.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

smile.gif
What color ? I need a pair of the USA for cheap
kicks/hawaii call them, they do phone orders... picked up my USAs for $70 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Here are some pics I quickly shot. The pair I got seem to have a few signs of wear and a pretty decent scuff mark near the top lace hole. I'll have a chat with the eastbay rep to see what they can do.

yea you need to complain bout that. hopefully you can get something extra out of it. haha

Here are some pics I quickly shot. The pair I got seem to have a few signs of wear and a pretty decent scuff mark near the top lace hole. I'll have a chat with the eastbay rep to see what they can do.
wow... tht looked kinda bad...
i got mine in original orange box~ but i got mine not too long after the released on eastbay.

I had been long time customer on eastbay~ buying 2-3 orders every month. haven't meet this kind of issue yet, maybe lucky me.

you should contact eastbay about this, and get an exchange.

those clearly have been worn, pretty pathetic on eastbay's behalf.

^^^just return them and ask for a refund.sometime they can throw in at least 15% on your next purchase...

Yeh, I've contacted eastbay ray so I'll see what he says. Unfortunately I live in Australia, so shipping them back to the states is gonna be expensive. Haven't had a problem with eastbay before so I hope its just a one off.

what the heez? they shipped it with a shipping box but what happened to the shoe box? maybe during international transit someone decided to test them out for you....yea i would just or email eastbay and tell them what the heck happened.

what the heez? they shipped it with a shipping box but what happened to the shoe box? maybe during international transit someone decided to test them out for you....yea i would just or email eastbay and tell them what the heck happened.
The box in the pics is what the shoes came in. I ordered some shorts, a tee and another pair of shoes for a friend and those shoes came in the correct box. The box that contained everything was sealed properly so I don't think anyone gave them a test run for me lol 

I got a pair of Trainer 1.2s recently from Eastbay that came in a box like that. No shoebox. Whats up with this happening all the sudden?

Back
Top Bottom