OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by trunkz550

They forgot JR Smith

i haven't seen him in the ZKV's since last season (iirc)... i think he's been wearing the hyperfuse this season.

they forgot demar derozan 

He wore V's against the Lakers this year

Originally Posted by dcd2k

ill wait for those XDR Inks (from abroad) rather than buying US version...

o please post pics when you get them....i would love to see the grey soles aside from a stock photo.
pimp.gif
yea if only they released the grey soles that would have been niiice.

ooo, yeah i really wish i would have stayed a little longer on pulling hte trigger for inks, and rather gotten the xdr, but it's cool

lakers on a 3 game losing skid...hope we get some wins soon!

hope that VIs become their lucky shoes hehe

inks on the way at the mail

What's up guys, It seems like the Inks will be hitting FTLs here in the EAST Coast starting tomorrow I work a FTL I Wood bridge NJ, I saw the Inks on our Manifest! will be in store tomorrow, so I called my ppl around NJ/NY Inks also showed on their Manifest, so be on the Look out Guys, here is the FTL SKU # if anyone wants to Stock Locate them have them shipped to your house or pick up at store

41-14143-2-04....color code is 500

Hope that helps

kobe should try the wolf grays or something else...lakers been loosing with the inks and delsols home. hope lakers get some wins soon...or we might not see some finals or 6 rings VIs...

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

What's up guys, It seems like the Inks will be hitting FTLs here in the EAST Coast starting tomorrow I work a FTL I Wood bridge NJ, I saw the Inks on our Manifest! will be in store tomorrow, so I called my ppl around NJ/NY Inks also showed on their Manifest, so be on the Look out Guys, here is the FTL SKU # if anyone wants to Stock Locate them have them shipped to your house or pick up at store

41-14143-2-04....color code is 500

Hope that helps
yea i saw the same thing. cant wait to see em in person.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

kobe should try the wolf grays or something else...lakers been loosing with the inks and delsols home. hope lakers get some wins soon...or we might not see some finals or 6 rings VIs...
You said it.....Inks have been bad luck lately......

Hey guys, just a quick question. I received my Kobe V tb navy/white today from Eastbay and they didn't come in the standard orange Kobe box. I was wondering whether this was because they were a tb colourway? It also looked as though they may have been returned or a pair that may have been tried on in the store. If others have bought the tb's, what box did you receive them in. Thanks for any help in advance!

footlocker.com has inks and on sale too at $114.99 and use the vip $30 discount and its around $92.xx shipped

Back
Top Bottom