OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Just to show how clueless some of the workers are. Are they hiring?
laugh.gif

Just called one more time now he says the only color they have is the black and grey with red trim haha. Man I was excited to get the orange TB's too.

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

Just called one more time now he says the only color they have is the black and grey with red trim haha. Man I was excited to get the orange TB's too.

Sorry guys. Im just posting what he told me lol He said orange white and grey

Originally Posted by sensation87

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

Sorry guys. Im just posting what he told me lol He said orange white and grey
No worries man.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Any size 11.5s Kenji?
im not sure but you can always give them a phone call.

i figured you were there but thats cool ill call...

I called and they say yea there is one 11.5 left. They also have some Mcdonald color Kobe V. Size 10, 10.5 and 12 up. Kobe V Rice Home edition FSR i think for $99

Wish they had more sizes of the Ace Homes at the Factory store.........Missed out again.....

Originally Posted by Nermindee

5 of them^... very appropriate.

haha yea, i was at 4 and was like ahh mind as well get another pair since i like them that much...looks fresh on the court too.  too bad the yellow graphics scuff if you get stepped on but hey i got enough back ups now. lol  never bought this many of one cw...i think 3 was my max of one cw of any shoe.  this one apparently took the cake.

Nice drew!

Wore my pair today! Great finish for the sorry%$+ Lakers!

5245967802_ae78be7d9e_z.jpg

And these shorts are the first purple and yellow Kobe shorts now that I think about it... Forgot I had these.
5245966066_c4630b0608_z.jpg

Those shorts are currently at the Vault and Niketown. I remember seeing them when I was there last. Nice shorts, but could've done away with the black...

thanks edwin!

good thing i got my share of V rings already, because if i didnt and if I saw your pics before i got them you know i would have like 10 pairs by now lol

those who have friends coming to Macau, the inks they have there is the one with the gray sole...might want to check them out. this was taken at nike store at venetian macau just this week...

Back
Top Bottom