OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Madkickz

Originally Posted by imthefranchise

Hey guys, just a quick question. I received my Kobe V tb navy/white today from Eastbay and they didn't come in the standard orange Kobe box. I was wondering whether this was because they were a tb colourway? It also looked as though they may have been returned or a pair that may have been tried on in the store. If others have bought the tb's, what box did you receive them in. Thanks for any help in advance!
I just got a messed up pair of INKs from Eastbay as well. Came home from work excited that it came in and found they look like B grades. The left heel cup sticks out and some small film over the flywire in the right toe is peeling....smh
sick.gif
sick.gif

Yeh, I know how you feel. I was pretty disappointed to open the box at first and find the shoes in the condition they were. I spoke with Eastbay Ray and he has been soughting things out. In my case, he said that sometimes Eastbay's shipment from their suppliers get damaged when in transit and that the box the shoes originally come in have to be replaced by the ones that I received, which is fair enough. I'm gonna try and exchange my pair early next week, I reckon you should try the same.
Yeah, I will, thanks. Did you call Eastbay or did you PM Eastbay-Ray? I was hoping to wear these on the court today, but looks like im going to have to wait another 2 or 3 weeks. Hope you get your situation resolved quickly.

^^^
I PM'd Eastbay Ray and I also sent off an email to customer service at Eastbay. Same here, I was really looking forward to using these to give my inlines a bit of a break. The toe peeling on your pair looks pretty nasty. Hopefully it won't take too long to get replacements!

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

I wish the 5rings were a gr, love to have a pair of those to rock around.

I was able to score a pair with that $30 off coupon this week. Came out to $107
pimp.gif

Had them on layaway since the day they dropped so I doubt you can find them anywhere.

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

was able to get the inks for 50% at my local footlocker with the employee discount
pimp.gif
they just got them in this week
saw the 6s, they look
pimp.gif

now i just have to wait for my inks to get here from Footlocker.com and then get a refund for those
Is there an EA discount going on this weekend?

Hey guys, just a quick question. I received my Kobe V tb navy/white today from Eastbay and they didn't come in the standard orange Kobe box. I was wondering whether this was because they were a tb colourway? It also looked as though they may have been returned or a pair that may have been tried on in the store. If others have bought the tb's, what box did you receive them in. Thanks for any help in advance!
I just got a messed up pair of INKs from Eastbay as well. Came home from work excited that it came in and found they look like B grades. The left heel cup sticks out and some small film over the flywire in the right toe is peeling....smh
sick.gif
sick.gif
I am sorry to hear that.  Please send us a private message with your customer/order number so we can assist you with this issue.

EastbayRep - Ray

wolf grey got me so excited when i first saw it on catalog pix~
thought it looked very similar to the MLK days...
but saw it at the mall, hmmm no interest anymore

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

wolf grey got me so excited when i first saw it on catalog pix~
thought it looked very similar to the MLK days...
but saw it at the mall, hmmm no interest anymore

same.. 

I saw the wolf grey in person too and felt the same way as I did when I saw the pics, not interested. Nike could've done it in 3M for the extra wow factor, that's what the wolf grey color seems like with the synthetic material used when the light shines on it.

^^WOW ya guys are ripping the WGs apart hahaha, I STILL haven't seen them in person yet we never got them in my store, but by the sounds of it maybe that was a good thing lol....I still wanna see pics of them. I wanted to stock locate them & get %50 off tomorrow is last day.

sick.gif
sick.gif

Yeh, I know how you feel. I was pretty disappointed to open the box at first and find the shoes in the condition they were. I spoke with Eastbay Ray and he has been soughting things out. In my case, he said that sometimes Eastbay's shipment from their suppliers get damaged when in transit and that the box the shoes originally come in have to be replaced by the ones that I received, which is fair enough. I'm gonna try and exchange my pair early next week, I reckon you should try the same.
Yeah, I will, thanks. Did you call Eastbay or did you PM Eastbay-Ray? I was hoping to wear these on the court today, but looks like im going to have to wait another 2 or 3 weeks. Hope you get your situation resolved quickly.

I think it's time for Eastbay to start double-box the shoe when they ship them out. Otherwise, those kind of situation can be avoided. I mean c'mon....when I order a single basketball short from NDC, they put it in a giant box just for a short.....Even some online stores like shoezoo or UTA, they ALWAYS double box their shoe when shipped.

^^ when i got Nike (RED) laces from NDC, they put them in a huge %%$ box. lol could've easily put them in an envelope or something.

Anyone looking....Chaos are still sitting at some places. My footlocker told me the have an 8 or 8.5 still sitting.

Originally Posted by maluah

imthefranchise wrote:

Madkickz wrote:

sick.gif
sick.gif

I think it's time for Eastbay to start double-box the shoe when they ship them out. Otherwise, those kind of situation can be avoided. I mean c'mon....when I order a single basketball short from NDC, they put it in a giant box just for a short.....Even some online stores like shoezoo or UTA, they ALWAYS double box their shoe when shipped.

Could it be some contract they have with Nike? Every time I order Jordans from Eastbay they come in a box, anything else comes wrapped in plastic. Sucks because when I order anything other than Jordans, I have to order a pair of socks or a shirt just to ensure my shoes come in a box. No other company engages in these practices.

I'm sure Eastbay Rep will address the issue. At least they are taking responsibility and takes care of the customers

Originally Posted by playaproved

Originally Posted by maluah

imthefranchise wrote:

Madkickz wrote:

sick.gif
sick.gif

Could it be some contract they have with Nike? Every time I order Jordans from Eastbay they come in a box, anything else comes wrapped in plastic. Sucks because when I order anything other than Jordans, I have to order a pair of socks or a shirt just to ensure my shoes come in a box. No other company engages in these practices.

I ordered two pairs of shorts with the V's from eastbay and they shipped them seperate, shorts in a seperate bag (!) and shoes in a seperate bag (!). Just went to a FTL and bought a DS pair of the inks, couldnt wait to wear ball in the inks. Never buying from eastbay again, NDC only.

Sad to say, but after trying on the ZK6, I'm officially done with this shoe. Unless I get an offer I can't refuse.

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Sad to say, but after trying on the ZK6, I'm officially done with this shoe. Unless I get an offer I can't refuse.
Do you play in your shoes?

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Do you play in your shoes?

judging from his statement, i would say no T....judging before it drops....gotta save this quote because he will be back praising them soon enough.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom