OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

only kobe V i have/wanted (t3i/kit lens)

tumblrmfw17uegc71r8u9am.jpg

Last edited:
First time in this thread and I really have now come to appreciate the V. It was the current Kobe when I was getting into shoes and I really wasn't able to see how clean of a shoe it was until now. I only have one colorway and it looks like ebay is really the only place to pick them up nowadays. Looking at some Rice's and Dark Knights now, but it'll be a while before I get Bruce Lee's. What are you guy's top colorways?

Nice big stages! Still got mine DS, I'l wear them one day when I get around to them for a special occasion.

I wear this outfit about once every three months or so. Today was one of those days.

Last edited:
not willing to shell out more than 200 for the BS aways honestly. The hype definitely died although
supply is still next to none. I'm happy with GRs and whatnot. Every single colorway even the much
hated Wolf Greys are now sought after.

not willing to shell out more than 200 for the BS aways honestly. The hype definitely died although
supply is still next to none. I'm happy with GRs and whatnot. Every single colorway even the much
hated Wolf Greys are now sought after.
That's when you know you got a great shoe though. I know I've been trying to get lucky with some deals on the low. Copped a pair of blackouts with the white swoosh a while back for around 65 so I was pretty happy about that :smokin

^ Nah lol. I am a white skinned Hispanic/Latino. My parents are both Americian Citizens from El Salvador and I was born in LA. :smokin

Just figured I'd throw that in there. :lol:

Finally got these back from my boy. He had them ds for 2 yrs since I sold them to him for the low

Back
Top Bottom