OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Some of those TBs were highly slept on...I'm guilty of it. I'd love a pair of the royals.

Last edited:
agreed. as of right now the VIII cannot overthrow the V. The colorways + comfort of the shoe make it the greatest kobe of all time IMO.

V > IV > VI > VIII > VII.

If the Kobe IV had zoom air in the heel and forefoot it would probably be my #1 kobe of all time. That lunarlon tainted its legacy.

^ The shirt is from The Forest Lab.

Wore these today.

I also agree with you guys about the 8's. They performance may end up being better, but as far as an overall shoe and colorways go they've still got a long way to go.

Last edited:
^Dope pics gents. POPs are so overlooked. You can still find those for retail.....and nothing needs to be said about the Chaos. :smokin

Hopefully the Army will give me a good day off and I can contribute some pics of my own...wearing Nike SFBs gets old.

^^^ :smokin
Favorite All time Kobe CW. CD4 close second.

Im partial to Laker colorways, but I really like these a lot!

^Dope pics gents. POPs are so overlooked. You can still find those for retail.....and nothing needs to be said about the Chaos. :smokin
Hopefully the Army will give me a good day off and I can contribute some pics of my own...wearing Nike SFBs gets old.

I never liked the POP Vs. love the colorway, the design just turned me off to em... if they didnt have that, or maybe even just a little more subtle I woulda been all over em.

Since I saw the thread bumped, decided to share pics of my V's (Favorite Kobe's so far.) I own 3 pairs which is a lot for me, even though I know some of you have 10+ pairs :lol: Looking to add Bruce Lee's in the future.

Im partial to Laker colorways, but I really like these a lot!
I never liked the POP Vs. love the colorway, the design just turned me off to em... if they didnt have that, or maybe even just a little more subtle I woulda been all over em.

I feel you on the designs on the uppers. Lol that's why they're overlooked. I wasn't crazy about them but I picked them up for around $40 so I wasn't complaining.

^ BS Homes def don't get the love they deserve. People forget that Kobe actually finished the C's in the Homes.....not the Aways....

That's when you know you got a great shoe though. I know I've been trying to get lucky with some deals on the low. Copped a pair of blackouts with the white swoosh a while back for around 65 so I was pretty happy about that :smokin

exactly. I don't care what colorway I get at this point, I kinda stopped beasting since it's getting TOO EXPENSIVE.
TBs and GRs is where I'm at.

Thanks for the compliment. I'm actually one of the few that preferred the released version of the POPs. Most people liked the samples more, but I like these more.

This is my third pair. Trashed my other two pairs and I've bought them all for $40 from outlets. I've seen a few pairs end around 80 a few months ago so I might need to get another pair.

Nice Big Stages on that last page. I'm not sure which I like both, all I know is my Homes yellowed quickly in the box so I prefer the icey sole of the Away's.

Managing to Source a pair of ID's down... anyone know how many NON ID's were released?? pretty sure they were a F+F type thing, correct me if im wrong...

Back
Top Bottom