OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Hey guys what is a good price for VNDS Aston Martins sz 11.5. Dude is offer them to me for $250 shipped.

Hey guys what is a good price for VNDS Aston Martins sz 11.5. Dude is offer them to me for $250 shipped.

It's not bad, considering the rarity of the shoe and how tough they are to find these days, plus 11.5 is a tough size to find. If you have the disposable income, why not?

(trying to haggle down a few bucks never hurts either, just don't lowball)

Last edited:
$250's not a bad price for them. AMs are definitely one of my favorite Vs because of the different materials/details they use like the leather lining and insoles.

^thanks guys I'm def thinking of copping. They look nice and lately I've been really feeling my 5's over anything else for ball and casual. BL's on thursday to watch the lakers/heat at BJ's. BL's are def my fav V and in my top 5 kobe shoes.

i just won an ebay auction for some DS regular aways for $111. too much? only other pair of 5s that i own are the wolf greys.

Love them V's always lurking at Ebay for my size :smile:

if they had released like this, i would have had a pair or two

^^ Heard that. I've been through several pairs of Kobe V's. I balled in like 3 pairs of them last year alone.

i had a durability issue with kobe 5s as well. the very first pair i hooped in, within the first 30 minutes of playing in them, the midsole seperated from the outrigger and i had to send them back. another pair the entire flywire panel just ripped open like the whole panel where the swoosh is just split open after like a week and i didnt do anything outrageous just college bball practice forl ike 3-4 hours that whole week. and the last pair the midsole also split after a couple days of hoopin.

^^ Heard that. I've been through several pairs of Kobe V's. I balled in like 3 pairs of them last year alone.

exactly! the V's are my favorite basketball shoe but I've gone through a handful of them since they released. That's why I'm going to give the VI's another shot because there was no way the VI's could rip like the V's

i had a durability issue with kobe 5s as well. the very first pair i hooped in, within the first 30 minutes of playing in them, the midsole seperated from the outrigger and i had to send them back. another pair the entire flywire panel just ripped open like the whole panel where the swoosh is just split open after like a week and i didnt do anything outrageous just college bball practice forl ike 3-4 hours that whole week. and the last pair the midsole also split after a couple days of hoopin.

That's the problem i've had on 4 of the 5 i've gone though. That part of the shoe just gets so soft, it can peel and eventually just rip entirely.
Like i said above, i'm going to give the VI's another chance because there wasn't any soft spots that were vulnerable to ripping or tearing.

Back
Top Bottom