OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I notice most of Cali outlets have the most expensive price of kobes compared to east coast.......my local outlet still have inline at $99.99, even GR away at hashwall still at price of $99.99.....

when calling these outles, does one need to provide the style number? or can i start just naming cws
laugh.gif

Crazy Part is I have the USA's in Sz 9 but would rather have the inks!! Wifey would kill me if I picked up another pair!! I usually joke with her, that I didn't technically get another pair..... I switched them!!

Originally Posted by gzagenius

when calling these outles, does one need to provide the style number? or can i start just naming cws
laugh.gif

Some store clerks are knowledgable with colorways but just to be safe, have the style number.

Nice Dukes you got there. Does anyone know any Outlets that might have the Dukes in a size 13?

Incidentally, I picked up a sz 13 of the white/green Rices and a sz 13 in the Lakers c/w at a Outlet in NY (Riverhead) about 2 months ago for $59.99 each.
I really like those white Rices, I get lots of compliments on them.

Oh yea, when I was in Atlanta two weeks ago the Nike Outlet had a FSR of the Miles Davis. They were $99.00 so they were still up there
in price. If they come down to $59, maybe $69 I would grab a pair but not for $106 with tax. 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by giel27

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

what this man wrote.

Ontario Mills has some for sure. Inlines, few UWR's, TB's, Inks, few USA's...Not the lowest prices of course. Lake Elsinore had Miles Davis for $99 looked like a FSR on Thursday.

you guys always use "FSR"....what does it mean?

What's up with $99 for a shoe more than a year old???  If it's at an outlet, you would think it would be in $60-$70 range.....

Inks came in yesterday. There a sick shoe, and even nicer when they only cost $46. Btw if anyone has an extra set of black Kobe V laces please get at me. Need a set for a sz 10.5.

saw a pair of sz 15 chaos's at nordstrom rack in fremont. i was gonna cop and try to sell and get my size but it was too much of a hassle for me lol. might as well leave them for someone who really is size 15 and wants them.

Originally Posted by Niccoweezy

I think the V's are more comfortable than the vi's. What y'all think?
not even close man. 6s are MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD comfy. ESPECIALLY for ball.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Inks came in yesterday. There a sick shoe, and even nicer when they only cost $46. Btw if anyone has an extra set of black Kobe V laces please get at me. Need a set for a sz 10.5.

Inks are very underrated

Originally Posted by JRodski

^ you may be talkin about leesburg, VA

Nah, Potomac Mills.  Last I went to Leesburg they only had the away CW.  There were a few inlines in the racks though. I copped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by Niccoweezy

I think the V's are more comfortable than the vi's. What y'all think?
not even close man. 6s are MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD comfy. ESPECIALLY for ball.
It's a matter of preference. Not a universal answer. For me, the Vs are comfier.

Back
Top Bottom