OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by sniper

Just got my USAs the other day and decided to rock them for the gym today. I think I might have to get another pair of Vs to use as beaters because these are too nice not to be worn casually...
Word. I'm thinking the exact same thing.

Picked up a great pair of a sz 13 Del Sol for $39.97 at the Nike Outlet and a pair of sz 13 Inlines for $45.97

Originally Posted by johngotty

Originally Posted by sniper

Just got my USAs the other day and decided to rock them for the gym today. I think I might have to get another pair of Vs to use as beaters because these are too nice not to be worn casually...
Word. I'm thinking the exact same thing.

This.
I wear my inlines casually.  I need a pair to go to the gym in/play in.

probably POP.

I havent bought Kobe' since the 2 and recently bought the 6. I really want the five.
I see many of you guys talking about outlets and getting them for 40.
What website do you guys do and and what outlets? thanks

I've been wearing kobe V a lot. Lately, I switch to jordan taxi low....man....what a difference....Js sure heavier but roomier than kobe. But kobe sure muuuch lighter and sleeker on your feet.....that's my pro-con between kobe-jordan....

agreed...the jordan taxi seems more like a casual wear...the Vs are performance shoes...

i saw some inlines and Vdays at the tanger outlet in Long Island NY when i was there...still $99 though I passed..

Vdays are holding it's value at these outlets or what? Last month I remember seeing them for 109 while the Inlines were 60.

Originally Posted by supdoode

Vdays are holding it's value at these outlets or what? Last month I remember seeing them for 109 while the Inlines were 60.
were you seeing them at cali outlet? Cali outlets tend to have more expensive price......Outlet in GA had them for $80.....I just returned mine at my Tulare CA outlet for $80 if you want to get them.....

Originally Posted by maluah

Originally Posted by supdoode

were you seeing them at cali outlet? Cali outlets tend to have more expensive price......Outlet in GA had them for $80.....I just returned mine at my Tulare CA outlet for $80 if you want to get them.....

Eastbay has the veterans day on sale for 99.99.

finally hopped on the bandwagon scooped a pair of the red/black/white ones, (GR), at the outlet store in memphis
so yeah like dude said, be on the lookout

its only day one feel great 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom