OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

man the del sols with white laces are garbage. they should have used the away laces

delsols looking good but Q Richardson is not making it easy for the Lakers...

hope we can keep it clean in this thread...

All the requests for dk and bl and any upcoming releases need to stop. Every other post was "anyone can help with a (sz) in the bl/dk please help". Use your sig for that.

well.. after seeing the del sol's on the court, they are one of my fav colourways now..

i'll live with the speckles lol

Surprisingly the del sols look nice. They're more for balling though not like the asg, bl, and dk where you can wear casually.

you cats out in cali making me jealous the inlines are already out...doubtful out here in new england. Will call a few spots tomorrow so I can pick them up and ball in them this weekend...

not feeling the del sols, game time decision for me haha

also marc, do you happen to know if the rice homes will be released? and are there any pics of the lower merion homes? thanks

I know it's off topic but what's gonna happen to Kobe's coat of arms from the Playoff Pack IV's? Are we gonna see a POP Kobe V?

the del sols look pretty fresh on the court. love the white heel cup, reminds me of the 2k4's from afar

Okay so quick question.
IN ALL YOUR OPINION, looks and style aside(which the V's are the obvious winner), what shoe is better to play ball in?
The IV's with the foam in the fore foot or the V's with the zoom air in the forefoot being the big difference.
Let the debate begin!

Originally Posted by Steve212

I'm not contributing to this thread. I'm going to ISS' Kobe V thread. 14,000 posts down the tube for trivial reasons. Good luck with this one.

yea go away and dont come back ya' hear!!!!!!
hillbilly-jim-interview-20070122041104368-000.jpg

hahaha jk.

Someone should bring back the 1st thread
nerd.gif

anyway smh at the other one getting locked because people can't follow the rules
smh.gif

del sols still not doing it for me, ill take the inlines. thats just me.

so is tonights game going to be true with all of kobes new cw? didnt someone make a point that every time he wears a new cw they lose? i hope thats not true tonight if thats the trend.

i love how odom is still rocking the gradient IVs!!! niiiice

sorry i still love my IVs and need to see whats up with the Vs, for some reason im slow this year on the kobes, i guess the IV got a hold on me

I liked the del sols in pics already, and now that I've seen them on Kobe's feet I will most definitely be making a purchase.

Originally Posted by ajcampos

ahh this sucks... i thought were going to reach 2000  pages by december

december? try summer lol...

BTW. KOBEEEE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
making those del sol's look a lot better

blackcat23mj wrote:
i love how odom is still rocking the gradient IVs!!! niiiice

sorry i still love my IVs and need to see whats up with the Vs, for some reason im slow this year on the kobes, i guess the IV got a hold on me

your missing out... instead of asking me about the other kicks.... how bout you give these a shot... you wont be disappointed dawg

del sols should be released already! I can't wait. probably my last Vs. Go Lakers!!!!

Dwade cant guard kobe! maybe Dwade should wear kobe Vs rather than JB

Back
Top Bottom