OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by KG21

And the POPs are looking better and better each day.

Eyestay is horriffic. What bugs me is that i like everything else about the shoe.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by gssazabi

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Yea I just found out he's not playing. FUUUUKKKKKKKKK!

Laker fan or Kobe fan? 
nerd.gif

Both Lakers AND Kobe fan.

It's just a burn cuz I've never seen Kobe play in person and was really looking forward to it. Plus when you spend $1,100 for tickets you can't help but to expect him play ya know..
Oh well I should've done more homework, but I wasn't fully aware of the seriousness of his injuries. I expected him to play after missing two games just to get his game ready and sharpen up for the playoffs.

Oh well I'm taking two chicks with me, and hopefully we'll have good time regardless. I bought them the Inlines and Homes just for this game too..I'll take some pics of shoe shots(I'll be rocking my Chaos) and post here I guess. lol

!! u got some courtside, next to mr. jack, close enough to smell kobes breath from the bench, seats?! dam $1,100

im very disappointed as well, i bought tickets this morning hoping to catch kobe before playoffs start. (2 for $50)
it woulda been my first in-person watching kobe, but i guess ill have to settle for TYREKE vs. Artest

Originally Posted by gimpystevie87

Damn, those POP's are nice! I had to stop myself from looking at this thread to prevent myself from buying more Kobe V's lol.

Same dude, I tried to stop looking at this thread too.
But then I saw the pics of the POP's last page and now it's a sure cop, beautttifulllll and I'd regret it if I slept on em. I'm still new at this shoe collecting thing, but it's sooo addicting
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Laker fan or Kobe fan? 
nerd.gif

It's just a burn cuz I've never seen Kobe play in person and was really looking forward to it. Plus when you spend $1,100 for tickets you can't help but to expect him play ya know..
Oh well I should've done more homework, but I wasn't fully aware of the seriousness of his injuries. I expected him to play after missing two games just to get his game ready and sharpen up for the playoffs.

Oh well I'm taking two chicks with me, and hopefully we'll have good time regardless. I bought them the Inlines and Homes just for this game too..I'll take some pics of shoe shots(I'll be rocking my Chaos) and post here I guess. lol

!! u got some courtside, next to mr. jack, close enough to smell kobes breath from the bench, seats?! dam $1,100

im very disappointed as well, i bought tickets this morning hoping to catch kobe before playoffs start. (2 for $50)
it woulda been my first in-person watching kobe, but i guess ill have to settle for TYREKE vs. Artest

Hey fellas no worries!
Sasha will start!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by swingshot

Eyestay is horriffic. What bugs me is that i like everything else about the shoe.
frown.gif

QFT.  The color placemen is on point but those damn triangles are terrible.

POPs are dope. Can't wait. I'll be there early coppin' rockin' my Inlines and home game time t-shirt.

E:60 goes with Kobe Bryant on a trip to his hometown high school. Watch E:60 on Tuesdays at 7 p.m. ET on ESPN.

Kobe talks about Philly, and his early years as a Laker. Kobe speaks about his performance during Lakers/Sixers Finals. He also describes the importance that his high school played in his life and NBA career.

Here is a preview of the episode:

Originally Posted by swingshot

frown.gif
Agreed.  In my opinion,  If they had nixed the yellow triangles and stuck with solely the purple, and kept the swoosh outlined in yellow it would have been a lot more subdued and cleaner.  I can handle the purple and the "metallic" nature of it, love the purple mesh and heel cup, but for me the yellow triangles kinda put a damper on the whole deal.  I have to say once again, that I think the best colorways of the Kobe 5 have already released.  Its going to be very difficult to top DK, Chaos, BL, and the crackled looks of the Aways and Dukes.  I would like to be wrong, but I think my feeble wallet situation is probably very glad.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ReturnBama

still passing on the POP, Del Sols might be it for me

agreed. the POP's dont impress me at all. the away's are much better, and i am not even a big fan of those. Del Sols on the other hand r fire! i cannot wait to pick up a pair. Ill pick up the miles davis's and i will be done with the V's. I have a pair of USC's and Duke's on the way. So far I have every colorway minus the Rice's...and i cannot stand those

I like the playoff, ordered them.

I'll get Del Sol's and we'll see what this summer has in store...

Originally Posted by never wear them

Deemoney- no1 knows yet. Most likely.

Bodega- the blue ones are the miles Davis, if not, they'll be known for that either way and pops are most likely a GR. Seems like it.

Drop the damn del sold already. They're ain't ##@# to talk about.
Thanks Bro!  Much appreciated!

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Laker fan or Kobe fan? 
nerd.gif

Oh nono it's $1,100 for three tickets LOL I didn't say PER ticket hahaha. I ain't paying that kind of money for vs. Sacramento LOL

Nice pics GZA. Hope they do a gradient version of the V. Imagine how dope a gradient eyestay would look.

GOT TO SEE THE CARPE DIEM POP TODAY AT MY LOCAL FOOTLOCKER. DOPE SHOE! DONT KNOW IF I'LL BUY THOUGH. NIKE HAS BEEN BEATING UP MY WALLET!

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

I cant mess with the POPs...patiently waiting on some Carpe Diems.

Has it been confirmed that in fact there is a "Carpe Diem" and that they are in fact different in pattern/texture to the POP?  I guess I had just assumed that this was the "carpe diem" colorway and that the other one was scrapped.  I would be first or second in line if the "other" colorway were to release.  Those look far better in my opinion.  Miles Davis and China Reds are 50/50 for me.  I am beginning to think its 2 Del Sols and thats a wrap on Kobe 5s.  moving on to KD2s and some summer runners/trainers

Back
Top Bottom