OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Jon99

The draft day finally came to San Diego Mall only fashion Valley and Mission have them so far, This sho has bee very hard to locate in SD.
Bro they've had them out here in SD for almost 3 weeks!! You been livin under a rock or what?!

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by DiRkNaStY41

^at the hoh in cherry hill nj they had a few pair of aces left when the last employee appreciation came around...i picked up a size 11 for half price...not sure if they had or still do have an 11.5 though

I picked up an 11.5 in both the Aces and Dukes there.. Dukes were last size, not sure about Aces..

I got 2 pair of Dukes, and when I got them I only checked the damn size 12! I wore the 11.5 today for the first time and when I took them off at home, I noticed on the right shoe the white Nike check was discolored, and like pinkish.. Anyone else notice this? My size 12 was good :/
the checks on my dukes and aces are perfectly fine...if u can post pics i would like to see what ur talkin bout
Here you go man.. Sorry for the poor lighting and iPhone camera quality :/ Doesn't really display what i'm talking about so well, in person the check is a pinkish/beige not white and has these discolored sploches inside..

photohp.jpg

photo2fy.jpg

and yea that's weird u can't really see it in the second pic but u def can in the 1st and last...never seen anything like that before i would be kinda mad

^at the hoh in cherry hill nj they had a few pair of aces left when the last employee appreciation came around...i picked up a size 11 for half price...not sure if they had or still do have an 11.5 though

I picked up an 11.5 in both the Aces and Dukes there.. Dukes were last size, not sure about Aces..

I got 2 pair of Dukes, and when I got them I only checked the damn size 12! I wore the 11.5 today for the first time and when I took them off at home, I noticed on the right shoe the white Nike check was discolored, and like pinkish.. Anyone else notice this? My size 12 was good :/
the checks on my dukes and aces are perfectly fine...if u can post pics i would like to see what ur talkin bout
Here you go man.. Sorry for the poor lighting and iPhone camera quality :/ Doesn't really display what i'm talking about so well, in person the check is a pinkish/beige not white and has these discolored sploches inside..

and yea that's weird u can't really see it in the second pic but u def can in the 1st and last...never seen anything like that before i would be kinda mad
Yea man :/ It's only 2 pics, the 2nd pic is my good shoe and bad to show the difference (top being the good one) as you saw. Ah well, not a huge deal but it still sucks!

Yea man :/ It's only 2 pics, the 2nd pic is my good shoe and bad to show the difference (top being the good one) as you saw. Ah well, not a huge deal but it still sucks!

I had that with my dukes that i picked up from HOH Wayne.  The check on the left inside is a pinkish cream color and it has some splotches on it also.  Kinda upset about it when i saw it but since its on the instep of the shoe no one really notices it so I've gotten over it.  Still blows tho.  Thought I was the only one that had that problem with the dukes.

i just bought my first pair yesterday.. it took me a while in store to choose which one i wanted... i wear a 8.5 for dunk sb.. boarder blue..(idk if the softer suede on that pair means anything) ummm i wear a 9 occasionally... i feel like 8.5 is my true size... i tried on a 8.5 and there was like... snug... which was what i heard how the shoe should fit... i was wondering do these shoes break in? i ended up going with a 9 because they felt more comfortable... there definitely more room around my toes.... but im afraid it might be too much... i want to use these shoes for a combination of weraing around and basketball... should i get the 8.5??

im a 8.5 with jordans and when i tried on the kobe vs.. they were tight at first but now they are good..

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

1 pair of ASG on eastaby right now SIZE 11, i was able to add to cart, $137 and change is a steal

That's ain't a steal dude. That's a straight up jack move. Compton style.

I'm telling you this release is going to be epic. I woke to get word that there are 20 plus heads at HOHLA already. GOOD LUCK.

Originally Posted by GZA73

I'm telling you this release is going to be epic. I woke to get word that there are 20 plus heads at HOHLA already. GOOD LUCK.
Doesn't surprise me
smh.gif

Del Sol V release > AM pack release
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GZA73

WOW!! that's crazy

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

1 pair of ASG on eastaby right now SIZE 11, i was able to add to cart, $137 and change is a steal

must be a return,  did you buy it?

if anyone wanted to know the AM leather jacket WILL be on sale at HOHLA this friday. My boy talked to the manager last night. Me personally I don't need a leather jacket in the summertime but its nice tho.

^unnecessary, since I had already said nm.

Does anyone know if house of hoops take phone orders for shoes that have been out for awhile? Any info is appreciated, thanks!

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

^unnecessary, since I had already said nm.

Does anyone know if house of hoops take phone orders for shoes that have been out for awhile? Any info is appreciated, thanks!
no HOH does phone orders

Back
Top Bottom