OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by never wear them

Nike should just do a 5ring shoe if they win it. That's it.

But the more I implement the thought of Kobe playing in the inlines and shootin the last 2nd shot.... Oh GAWD.... Bring out the aloe vera son!!!!
You're a sick sick man....lololol

i hope they win it.

last year i was tight on cash, so this year i need to get the 5 rings, no if/ands/buts.

I really like the IV rings, but I hope they do something better if there's a V rings.

I'm pretty sure both Final IVs were supposed to be MVPs, and IV rings were supposed to be the 3rd part of a gradient pack or something....then the finals and IV rings were changed when Kobe didn't win reg season MVP, and when they made it to/won the finals.

It just sounds like people are hoping there isn't a Finals version to save money on their wallet.
happy.gif
  But they will be there!

^^hah right now after paying for tuition and summer tuition... saving money > finals colorway
but i think the fact that he's been wearing something available to the public has been a great idea and brought in more money
i mean look at the del sols, they were a gr for the iv and he had huge games and they sold out
huge games in specific shoes = more thoughts in peoples head that they need them = we already have them and don't need to swet it lol.

Actually, Kobe is a shoe head. His collection is pretty long.

For the ones who prefer he not wear a Finals Edition V would make terrible businessmen
laugh.gif
. You're telling me, you wouldnt have one of your marquee clients flaunt his signature product in a special colorway during one of the most celebrated sporting events in the cosmos,, then sell them weeks later, so dudes like some of yall who have never been on a date can camp out and buy them? Wow.

Last year I missed out on both Finals IV's, but I got lucky and copped a couple months later. Shoutout to upandcoming....

For the ones who prefer he not wear a Finals Edition V would make terrible businessmen
laugh.gif
. You're telling me, you wouldnt have one of your marquee clients flaunt his signature product in a special colorway during one of the most celebrated sporting events in the cosmos,, then sell them weeks later, so dudes like some of yall who have never been on a date can camp out and buy them? Wow.

Last year I missed out on both Finals IV's, but I got lucky and copped a couple months later. Shoutout to upandcoming....

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nah i hear you business wise for the finals
just as a person struggling with money its cool without em hahaha
the company does benefit from the sales of a final colorway
but resellers benefit more personally i'd say, but that's just my opinion
i'm all for either way finals cw or no, but being i nthe pacific nw it's hard to get a hold of any limited release

Yuku sucks.

Yeah bro, I give you that one about resellers. They're one of the main reasons why that you can't get a 4 rings Puppet hand shirt for a reasonable price. I remember they camped out for days for that shirt, and BIN prices on ebay were $100.00+. Sad.

Yuku sucks.

Yeah bro, I give you that one about resellers. They're one of the main reasons why that you can't get a 4 rings Puppet hand shirt for a reasonable price. I remember they camped out for days for that shirt, and BIN prices on ebay were $100.00+. Sad.

I see you Gza....

im so nervous and wondering what I'ma wear tomorrow.... smfh.....
laugh.gif
. I'm worse than my girl

4664883344_5f59c75034.jpg

4664259787_200a6f5de4.jpg

I'm Kobe Bryant ready.....
smh.gif

steve212-
definitely feel you on the camping out resellers and $+%, fortunately there's not too much hype up here in oregon about anything
i mean the puppet tees sold out quick but the 4rings were slow and steady fortunately i scooped up both, my old puppet t is faded
so i'm about to bring out another one fortunatley

Originally Posted by never wear them

I see you Gza....

im so nervous and wondering what I'ma wear tomorrow.... smfh.....
laugh.gif
. I'm worse than my girl
I'm Kobe Bryant ready.....
smh.gif
Nice tee
laugh.gif
  I cant pull that off though... haha A lil too much lol

lol. it is a lil too much. but its appropriate for the occasion.

on another note... had a non stop orgasm today...

4664257311_f8644ed72f.jpg

4664882552_fc76b9a996.jpg

HIGHLY recommend this.... wow

DNeou20 wrote:
heard soft soles are great, just no money for em right now hah, edwin check your pms

i feel you... I really dont buy stuff like that... but once i tried them on, WITHOUT the employees harassing me to buy em.... i was like
embarassed.gif

they're called SofSoles Air for ppl pm'n me 

to be honest, they do... i wouldnt wear them for balling purposes. i felt too high off the ground. but they felt amazing comfort wise.

Back
Top Bottom