OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by al3x89

does the yellow match? look like the base and midsole accent are the same.

i think a black heal cup would've set those off
pimp.gif
but they look great nonetheless.

Thanks Fellas!!!
Yeah, the yellow is all pretty much the same.  No complaints.

I was going to do all yellow everything like the elusive livestrong IV's, but I was worried about the swoosh color being off.

Originally Posted by al3x89

does the yellow match? look like the base and midsole accent are the same.

i think a black heal cup would've set those off
pimp.gif
but they look great nonetheless.

Thanks Fellas!!!
Yeah, the yellow is all pretty much the same.  No complaints.

I was going to do all yellow everything like the elusive livestrong IV's, but I was worried about the swoosh color being off.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Hope they add some new options other than the gradient feature, so you can make an ID similar to this:
you can make those now man
you sure  this isnt an orange base?  This looks too orangish to be del sol.....
crap

Hope they add some new options other than the gradient feature, so you can make an ID similar to this:
crap

I can't tell either Rock. I swear I've sat here and looked at that pic for 10 minutes straight... and my eyes keep messing with me lol

I can't tell either Rock. I swear I've sat here and looked at that pic for 10 minutes straight... and my eyes keep messing with me lol

Originally Posted by gentry187

Found these at my door step last night when I got home. A day sooner than expected. Gucci inspired VI's.

i just wanted to quote these to remember what page they're on when i blatantly bite em  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

Found these at my door step last night when I got home. A day sooner than expected. Gucci inspired VI's.

i just wanted to quote these to remember what page they're on when i blatantly bite em  
laugh.gif

is that navy or black lining and swoosh gentry? Im thinkin of goin navy and offsetting green/red heel cup / cup sole

is that navy or black lining and swoosh gentry? Im thinkin of goin navy and offsetting green/red heel cup / cup sole

Originally Posted by RockDeep

crap

My thoughts exactly...

crap

My thoughts exactly...

j5gz08.jpg
crap
Here is a comparison with the Livestrong iDs. In my opinion the del sol looks "orange based" are the influences of the tongue and heel cup. The photographer also have a lot of influences on the picture. Either way,  I decided to iD them. I'll be the guinea pig. Will post pictures if anyone is interested. 

j5gz08.jpg
crap
Here is a comparison with the Livestrong iDs. In my opinion the del sol looks "orange based" are the influences of the tongue and heel cup. The photographer also have a lot of influences on the picture. Either way,  I decided to iD them. I'll be the guinea pig. Will post pictures if anyone is interested. 

Back
Top Bottom