OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

well... ima have some work done on my NYCs tomorrow... I'll post pics once completed.

5456738569_8c383a3747_z.jpg

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by gentry187

Found these at my door step last night when I got home. A day sooner than expected. Gucci inspired VI's.

i just wanted to quote these to remember what page they're on when i blatantly bite em  
laugh.gif

Homie you might have just started a lil movement with those 
pimp.gif
eek.gif

im bout to bite real hard

Found these at my door step last night when I got home. A day sooner than expected. Gucci inspired VI's.

i just wanted to quote these to remember what page they're on when i blatantly bite em  
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Datsevil

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Hope they add some new options other than the gradient feature, so you can make an ID similar to this:

you can make those now man
you sure  this isnt an orange base?  This looks too orangish to be del sol.....
crap
Here is a comparison with the Livestrong iDs. In my opinion the del sol looks "orange based" are the influences of the tongue and heel cup. The photographer also have a lot of influences on the picture. Either way,  I decided to iD them. I'll be the guinea pig. Will post pictures if anyone is interested. 

As I know, the owner of that Orange ID's in China shouldn't have special color options than ID's in the US. So I believe IT IS DEAL SOL base. You know sometimes great PICs can make shoes look much much better and different in color. 

Originally Posted by Datsevil

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Hope they add some new options other than the gradient feature, so you can make an ID similar to this:

you can make those now man
you sure  this isnt an orange base?  This looks too orangish to be del sol.....
crap
Here is a comparison with the Livestrong iDs. In my opinion the del sol looks "orange based" are the influences of the tongue and heel cup. The photographer also have a lot of influences on the picture. Either way,  I decided to iD them. I'll be the guinea pig. Will post pictures if anyone is interested. 

As I know, the owner of that Orange ID's in China shouldn't have special color options than ID's in the US. So I believe IT IS DEAL SOL base. You know sometimes great PICs can make shoes look much much better and different in color. 

Originally Posted by Flight8403

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
eek.gif

Thanks guys & bite on! LOL

Originally Posted by Flight8403

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
eek.gif

Thanks guys & bite on! LOL

my oh my battleground. those are nice
did the scales/"islands" turn out lighter grey than concords or is it the lighting?

my oh my battleground. those are nice
did the scales/"islands" turn out lighter grey than concords or is it the lighting?

Originally Posted by never wear them

well... ima have some work done on my NYCs tomorrow... I'll post pics once completed.

can't wait to see these! I need to know how to do this!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

can't wait to see these! I need to know how to do this!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom